Thread: 1989 SC tunderbird FOR SALE

Default 1989 SC tunderbird FOR SALE

Hey guys, We have a Red Super coupe in our yard and we would like to sell it for the right price. If not then we will most likey put a 434ci small block in the car, we have kinda hesitated because the car is still very complete and could be used just the way it is... The guy that owned the car before us used it as a daily driver and had a card lock from work and decided to try running the car on regular feul... and we all know the term "Super Coupe" and "blown head gasket" go hand in hand. So if anyone is interested, let me know, if not, it will probably become a V-8 5-speed car...
    Old Cast Iron Heads "Hi-Po" 340 N/A Small Block, Street Driven, Leaf Spring Racin'
    10.49 @ 131 mph

2. Default Re: 1989 SC tunderbird FOR SALE

Pictures? Prices? How is the body? What's the interior like? How many kms on it? Where is it located? How much? Who does someone contact?
    1989 Thunderbird SC<br />280hp &amp; 392 ft/lbs with a 50hp N20 shot

Default Re: 1989 SC tunderbird FOR SALE

Unfortunaly at the moment I have no pictures, but I will do my best to find some or take some... Price is really up in the air, If you want the car make us an offer. We wont be insulted, the worst we can say is no. The Interior as far as i have noticed is in great shape, the front seat covers are a little worn BUT there are brand new seat covers in the trunk, (and not canadian tire junk either, they are the exact T-Bird seat covers) Kms I remember being high because it lived on the highway for many years before we owned it, I think it is somewhere around 300 000kms. The body of the car is very decent, it has had some body work on the passenger side, and the color match isn't good at all. I sanded that painted the hood flat black because a bunch of the clear coat was gone and pealing. The car is located in Lethbridge Alberta.
    Old Cast Iron Heads "Hi-Po" 340 N/A Small Block, Street Driven, Leaf Spring Racin'
    10.49 @ 131 mph

My Dad is the one that wants to sell the car, his day time number is 403-320-7272, sorry i don't know how much he wants for it, im sure he will tell you tho!
    10.49 @ 131 mph

how does $2000 obo. Sound?
    10.49 @ 131 mph