Thread: 4th ANNUAL CANADIAN SYCLONE & TYPHOON NATIONALS HOODY'S AND HATS ON EBAY........

Default 4th ANNUAL CANADIAN SYCLONE & TYPHOON NATIONALS HOODY'S AND HATS ON EBAY........

These are the left over items from the event.

I can't believe it took me this long to list them...........

Just click the links

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...cSELL.m315.lVI

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...cSELL.m315.lVI
    93 GMC TYPHOON

Default Re: 4th ANNUAL CANADIAN SYCLONE & TYPHOON NATIONALS HOODY'S AND HATS ON EBAY........

anyone??
    93 GMC TYPHOON

Default Re: 4th ANNUAL CANADIAN SYCLONE & TYPHOON NATIONALS HOODY'S AND HATS ON EBAY........

Cam I must apologize for not getting in touch . Pretty crappy weather threw me off. If it's O.K. I can order through PayPal on Ebay for the 2 hats I asked for. Hope to meet you next time. Thanks....Paul
    Home of a Typhoon,  Pretty Quick Astre(Vega),  looked after by a very Fast 60 footer.."Belgium Malinois".

Don't worry about it, the auctions ended anyways. When are you coming up to Campbell Automotive?
    93 GMC TYPHOON

Cam, Send name and address and I'll send you a M.O. for the 2 hats...$50. plus $10. to mail them, and you can mail them to me. Thanks.....Paul
    Home of a Typhoon,  Pretty Quick Astre(Vega),  looked after by a very Fast 60 footer.."Belgium Malinois".

Received my hats today and they are great. Black... with Syclone in red letters/Typhoon in Silver. Get yours while you can. Thanks Cam.....Paul30