Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Serious Six speed dyno day.

1. Default Re: Serious Six speed dyno day.

Grudge races gladly accepted

Best Et: 8.47@164.5 on 275 drag radials(CD1)

Best ET:7.54@191.5 on 315 drag radials (CD2)
    So far on 275s (3460lbs)4.76@152 (72mm turbos)

Default Re: Serious Six speed dyno day.

How did you get the back lot so open? Did that auction goof ball clean up his mess?
    "Is that Fuel injection or turbo?"

3. Default Re: Serious Six speed dyno day.

Not really but on saturdays he is closed so there is not as much crap everywhere.

Default Re: Serious Six speed dyno day.

Yeah it was a good turn out looks like .. i showed up after most of the pictured cars left but there were some nice M3's and Porches still around looks like the day went pretty smooth for ya Neil
    New year new car.

5. Default Re: Serious Six speed dyno day.

Hey Neil. Just found this thread. Thanks for hosting our Dyno day at your shop. It was excellent. You guys did a great job. I was hoping to get back and re-dyno my car. I found a finger size hole in the driver's side intake (pre-turbo). My Moton drop link had twisted and popped a finger sized hole in the cast intake tube. Got that fixed. Also got a new map, which was running incredible, for two days, and then I blew a gasket in the passanger side turbo. I'm getting 2 new GT28 ball bearing CHRA's shipped up. Hopefully, the car will be back up and running before the end of this coming week. Still haven't attached the front drive shaft. How much notice do you need to set up a couple of pulls? I could see if I could organized the Ford GT guys organized for the same day. I know Pro could probably get himself prepaired with removing some of those under-trays pretty quick as he just finished installing a lift in his garage.

Mike
    <br />[size=7pt]EVOMS GT700-MOTONS-EUROPIPE[/size]

6. Default Re: Serious Six speed dyno day.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy22
    Hey Neil. Just found this thread. Thanks for hosting our Dyno day at your shop. It was excellent. You guys did a great job. I was hoping to get back and re-dyno my car. I found a finger size hole in the driver's side intake (pre-turbo). My Moton drop link had twisted and popped a finger sized hole in the cast intake tube. Got that fixed. Also got a new map, which was running incredible, for two days, and then I blew a gasket in the passanger side turbo. I'm getting 2 new GT28 ball bearing CHRA's shipped up. Hopefully, the car will be back up and running before the end of this coming week. Still haven't attached the front drive shaft. How much notice do you need to set up a couple of pulls? I could see if I could organized the Ford GT guys organized for the same day. I know Pro could probably get himself prepaired with removing some of those under-trays pretty quick as he just finished installing a lift in his garage.

Mike
    PM Sent!

7. Default Serious Six speed dyno day

...or have any OSC/midi sender attached to your computer which sends the command to max out the playback speed?

best wishes