Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanks again Neil

Default Re: Thanks again Niel

Quote Originally Posted by 1BADAMC
    Thanks for the fun on the streets last night.

I thought about it later and I should have stuck some 86's in the 950 and made a pull for shits.
    Do you drive your car to work every day? I think I see you in the morning/evening on 127th street....
    2006 Mustang GT Redfire | Saleen Series VI Supacharga | SLOSTNG
    2007 BMW X3 3.0si Titanium | M, Sport & Comfort Package | DD | SLOBMR

Default Re: Thanks again Neil

Its one sick cobra thats for sure. Nice to meet you yesterday Travis and sick power for pump and 13-15 pounds of boost.
    New year new car.

3. Default Re: Thanks again Niel

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeCharmr
    Do you drive your car to work every day? I think I see you in the morning/evening on 127th street....
    I do drive my car pretty much every day but thatís not me. The car your probably talking about has black wheels and chrome side pipes. It Ďs a Monza. Iíve seen it @ Performance Parts and driving down 118th Ave a couple times.
    I would rather fail by my own hand then succeed under someone elses.

Default Re: Thanks again Niel

Quote Originally Posted by 1BADAMC
    I do drive my car pretty much every day but thatís not me. The car your probably talking about has black wheels and chrome side pipes. It Ďs a Monza. Iíve seen it @ Performance Parts and driving down 118th Ave a couple times.
    Oh okay Good to know so I am not waiving at him like I know who he is first thing in the morning!

5. Default Re: Thanks again Neil

Quote Originally Posted by HorsepowerSolutions
    No worries man, I would like to have another go one day when I drop tire pressure and loosen up the shocks.
    You got it! Now I just gotta get the kit on her and line up that Dart I hear so much about
    I would rather fail by my own hand then succeed under someone elses.

I heard the dart will not be out until next year. Something about he bought a brand, spankin new Dodge and is having fun with it. I heard this from my Cowtown peeps.

7. Default Re: Thanks again Neil

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeCharmr
    I heard the dart will not be out until next year. Something about he bought a brand, spankin new Dodge and is having fun with it. I heard this from my Cowtown peeps.
    Brand spankin new? It was brand spankin new some 39ish years ago but man oh man is it nice!!!! I think if we poke the bear enough he might just get the dart together sooner then later.
    Grudge races gladly accepted

Best Et: 8.47@164.5 on 275 drag radials(CD1)

Best ET:7.54@191.5 on 315 drag radials (CD2)
    So far on 275s (3460lbs)4.76@152 (72mm turbos)

8. Default Re: Thanks again Neil

What are you talking about that Green Dart from Calgary. Maybe I should drive doen and had him his ass. Hey Randy?
    I have a problem I see Mustangs and I think "Hello there".

Quote Originally Posted by Slow96
    What kind of power did the car make in houston? That is a shit ton of power.
    It made right around 660rwhp in Houston on pump

Quote Originally Posted by FatCat
    Its one sick cobra thats for sure. Nice to meet you yesterday Travis and sick power for pump and 13-15 pounds of boost.
    It was nice to meet you as well Adam. It sure is nice to drive to edmonton make 600 plus then turn around and drive home to Calgary today with the top down !! I had a run in with a new GTR and let me tell you it was HAIRY to say the least with them street tires.

Quote Originally Posted by HorsepowerSolutions
    Brand spankin new? It was brand spankin new some 39ish years ago but man oh man is it nice!!!! I think if we poke the bear enough he might just get the dart together sooner then later.
    Yeah someone said he bought a 2009 or 2010 Dodge Charger or Challenger