Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thanks again Neil

1. Default Re: Thanks again Neil

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeCharmr
    Yeah someone said he bought a 2009 or 2010 Dodge Charger or Challenger
    Hmmm news to me , He bought a beautiful 1970(Correct me on the year if im wrong) challenger
    Grudge races gladly accepted

Best Et: 8.47@164.5 on 275 drag radials(CD1)

Best ET:7.54@191.5 on 315 drag radials (CD2)
    So far on 275s (3460lbs)4.76@152 (72mm turbos)

Default Re: Thanks again Neil

Quote Originally Posted by 93lxt
    It made right around 660rwhp in Houston on pump
    SAE corrected?
    "If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it" - Einstein
    "They must find it difficult ... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority." - Gerald Massey
    "What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace" - John Wesley
    "Additionally, I think using a .63 on a 35r turbine section is like fucking with just the tip of your dick." - Brian Wilson, The Tex

Quote Originally Posted by Blaine B.
    SAE corrected?
    Face to palm lol
    New year new car.

Quote Originally Posted by FatCat
    Face to palm lol
    Buhahahaha

2004 turbo Cobra - 10.98 @ 127 on the baby Whipple
    1985 Capri RS - FPS built 363, TC78, TKO 600 - One day it will go down the track...... one day...

Face to palm lol
    He who questions well, learns well.
    "They must find it difficult ... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority." - Gerald Massey
    "Additionally, I think using a .63 on a 35r turbine section is like fucking with just the tip of your dick." - Brian Wilson, The Tex

LOL Blaine. You made my day. Which numbers are higher ? SAE or Corrected ?

I don't know what the numbers in Houston were. On a side note I bought a 200litre barrel of C16 today I really want a run with that black vette

LOL Blaine. You made my day. Which numbers are higher ? SAE or Corrected ?

I don't know what the numbers in Houston were.
    That all depends now doesn't it? SAE could be higher than raw, or visa versa. Raw is the truth, SAE/STD/ETC is a inflated/deflated via formula. Hence my question. If you in fact did know for sure if they were SAE #'s in Texas, then the car should have laid down the exact same # SAE corrected in Edmonton, granted you were running the same tune/boost. It could have helped put the debate to rest.
    Nice #'s regardless.

Updated with Graph

9. Default Re: Thanks again Neil

Face to palm lol
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    jacked, diesel pumpin, oilfield trash.

Updated with Graph

Thanks!