Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Site Maintenance

1. Default Site Maintenance

Over the next couple of weeks Performance-Shop.com will be performing maintenance to both the forum and the database. This means that there will be random outages, slowdowns, errors and other quirky behaviour. No post or PMs will be deleted but you may lose some Profile Settings. Other things like your history of read topics will be reset in the coming days as well.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but it's all to give you guys a faster, cleaner experience.

2. Default Re: Site Maintenance

so your saying everything will be normal around here
    Y0U ASK WHATS IN IT...I SAY IT'S A HARMLESS V8

Default Re: Site Maintenance

While working on it you may want to fix the logout feature when using Firefox. I can't logout.
    One can not change stupid, but at least you can stun it with a 2 x 4!!

Quote Originally Posted by OldSkool
    While working on it you may want to fix the logout feature when using Firefox. I can't logout.
    I think that might just be your pooter, I used to use firefox and that worked fine for me. The "new posts" feature never worked on firefox though. I switched back to IE, more things seem to work for me on it.
    Officer, I can't shut the car off right now. I need to turbo time this shit, it's probably fuckin' glowing.

3 posts and your a mod?
    Project: Blue Steel (91 Thunderbird SC)

I think ownership may have something to do with it.
    I have a problem I see Mustangs and I think "Hello there".

7. Default Re: Site Maintenance

If you guys have issues with logging out and new/read posts then the first step is always to clear your cookies (CLICK HERE FOR A TUTORIAL) and then restart your browser. If the problem is solved by switching browsers I can almost guarantee that your issue is cookie-related. Secondly, make sure you're always using the www.performance-shop.com address, not just performance-shop.com.

Toms-SC, I was an Administrator here before my first post because I'm not here to chat, I'm here to work on the forum. Consider me a contract hire. When the job is done I won't be sticking around. And again, for the record, I don't own this site.

8. Default Re: Site Maintenance

Search is back up and still slow

9. Default Re: Site Maintenance

Forum's gonna go down again at 2pm for about an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Mibz
    Forum's gonna go down again at 2pm for about an hour.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!11