Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Site Maintenance

1. Default Re: Site Maintenance

That went much better than expected.

2. Default Re: Site Maintenance

Attachments will be disabled for a good part of the weekend, starting now, sorry guys.

3. Default Re: Site Maintenance

Alright, existing attachments are back up but new attachments will be disabled for, most likely, another week. Looks like there are a lot so I'm sorry for taking them away but there are other methods of sharing stuff so it shouldn't interfere too much.

Default Re: Site Maintenance

Quote Originally Posted by Mibz
    Alright, existing attachments are back up but new attachments will be disabled for, most likely, another week. Looks like there are a lot so I'm sorry for taking them away but there are other methods of sharing stuff so it shouldn't interfere too much.
    Now I know why you won the bid for here.

Hope you get it all good soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.0Splash View Post
    But the hard part is finding someone who will pay me to sleep till noon, eat McDonalds, and slam my balls in 18 yr old sluts.

5. Default Re: Site Maintenance

Bigass changes made last night. Hopefully you don't notice any of them but if you see anything out of the ordinary PLEASE let me know ASAP.

6. Default Re: Site Maintenance

Everybody may have to go to their profile settings and reset their Time Zone to "0".

7. Default Re: Site Maintenance

By the way, if you haven't noticed, new attachments are allowed again.

cant upload a new profile pic

9. Default Re: Site Maintenance

As you can see by my queer new avatar, it worked for me. What error are you getting?

when i go to browse and get my pic and hit change profile nothing happens