Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New layout

1. Default New layout

I'm sure this will be deleted like the last post, but the new layout of this board licks my balls.
    Click here for FREE Performance-shop.com stickers.

2. Default Re: New layout

that's because it's a negative post with no reason for the licking of the balls,... if you approached it by saying,...

"this lay licks balls because it's hard to navigate and we lost ability to quick-click to topics" or " the lay out is confusing so I think it licks balls"...?!?!?!?!

you might get a better chance at it sticking ,... personally I think it's a good idea, maybe not as thought out as it could be, but streamlining it is not a bad thing,.. and I'm surprised at the reliance of spell-checker this place uses,... I didn't even know it was removed LOL!
    Shhhhhh!,.. I'm on Don's IGNORE list,... or at least that's what he he said, but he's lied before,... FREQUENTLY!

Default Re: New layout

Quote Originally Posted by ElChoppahead
    that's because it's a negative post with no reason for the licking of the balls,... if you approached it by saying,...

"this lay licks balls because it's hard to navigate and we lost ability to quick-click to topics" or " the lay out is confusing so I think it licks balls"...?!?!?!?!

you might get a better chance at it sticking ,... personally I think it's a good idea, maybe not as thought out as it could be, but streamlining it is not a bad thing,.. and I'm surprised at the reliance of spell-checker this place uses,... I didn't even know it was removed LOL!
    I like the new layout.. but my sugesstion would be to put the sponsors second, then the clubs/regions 3rd, and then the lounge. if you want to talk about fitness or a movie then you have to go to the bottom. choppa +1 i didn't even notice.. LOL

2004 turbo Cobra - 10.98 @ 127 on the baby Whipple
    1985 Capri RS - FPS built 363, TC78, TKO 600 - One day it will go down the track...... one day...

Compared to alot of other Forums that I am on, this one seems to be more outdated.

Maybe its just alot of the other forums use Vbulletin.

Mission: 11.46@119.93
    Medicine Hat: 11.68@118.12

5. Default Re: New layout

Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuck
    Compared to alot of other Forums that I am on, this one seems to be more outdated.

Maybe its just alot of the other forums use Vbulletin.
    The forum software here is from 2005, so yeah, it's old as hell.

We're setting up a test environment for a new version right now though.

if you guys are going to spend time cleaning this junk pile up and give people warnings and shit.....there are 2 ass clowns that need to go, I know Brad sees it, weather he finds it funny or not, ". ." or * or vroy or whatever he calls himself and that pile of shit "tunnel ram shit box" roach 90% of the threads around here. can have 10 pages of serious convo and then they show up and 5 pages of people talking shit about their junk and so on and so on. ban some IP's if you want.....but if not I dont see any reason why you guys are spending time doing this work cuz those 2 faggots are turning it in to their wasteland and people are leaving all over the place.
    There are 2 Types Of Nitrous Racers --- Those Who Have Already Blown-up Shit And Those Who Will.

N2oTTFMF

Quote Originally Posted by juicedstang
    if you guys are going to spend time cleaning this junk pile up and give people warnings and shit.....there are 2 ass clowns that need to go, I know Brad sees it, weather he finds it funny or not, ". ." or * or vroy or whatever he calls himself and that pile of shit "tunnel ram shit box" roach 90% of the threads around here. can have 10 pages of serious convo and then they show up and 5 pages of people talking shit about their junk and so on and so on. ban some IP's if you want.....but if not I dont see any reason why you guys are spending time doing this work cuz those 2 faggots are turning it in to their wasteland and people are leaving all over the place.
    85 mustang gt , 92 vert the new family cruiser
    best et this far:9.21 147.5 mph ,castrol raceway, Treat each pass like the last!

nothin but a knuckle draggin cave man! YES I SELL NITROUS!

to mibs and bradley, my point is right here.....

this time last year.....any given time there was 100 people online during the day, or more! 4 am there was still 15 people logged in or viewing
    this time this year.....60 if your lucky

there is every year a huge long thread about what everyone is doing and so on, there was 10 pages of what is going on, maybe some vroy gayness, but 10 pages of real shit to talk about.....TRS faggot has come back and now there is 3 pages of just shit, ban those faggots

you see half of the hitter guys on here anymore?? I know I sure dont

"Performance Upgrades" there is what....5 or 6 threads that have been bumped in the past month, no one cares cuz they will just get flamed out and hated on
    General Auto Tech.....once again...under 10 threads in past month.....cuz you get 2 pages in and have some mouth piece talkin about his hoodless dumpster owning everyone like what the fuck is the point!

either ban them, moderate a bit better, make a NWS call out bitch fest section, or loose what is left of what was once a good thing

There are 2 Types Of Nitrous Racers --- Those Who Have Already Blown-up Shit And Those Who Will.

N2oTTFMF

9. Default Re: New layout

Vroy is no longer a member, and hasn't been for awhile, and yet you are still bitching....LOL...hmmm.
    Brad S Taylor
    RE/MAX Realty Professionals
    Email: bradtaylor@realtybybrad.com
    Mobile: 403.703.1508
    Office: 403.259.4141

? are you retarded? or just think the people on this board are stupid??

a while?? whats it been? 2 days? 3 days?? guy comes on here with 2 periods as his name with 2500 posts and vroy has disappeared and we are supposed to think that this is someone else? and the disappearence of Vroy or . . or whatever he was calling himself coinsides with the reemergence of Tunnel Ram Shit Stain that has been missing for months?

good christ brad, I not one to bitch and complain on this site very much but it has been good place for a couple years now, and you are allowing a couple cockroaches to ruin it yikes!

N2oTTFMF