Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New layout

1. Default Re: New layout

Quote Originally Posted by juicedstang
    ? are you retarded? or just think the people on this board are stupid??

a while?? whats it been? 2 days? 3 days?? guy comes on here with 2 periods as his name with 2500 posts and vroy has disappeared and we are supposed to think that this is someone else? and the disappearence of Vroy or . . or whatever he was calling himself coinsides with the reemergence of Tunnel Ram Shit Stain that has been missing for months?

good christ brad, I not one to bitch and complain on this site very much but it has been good place for a couple years now, and you are allowing a couple cockroaches to ruin it yikes!
    Show me one of his posts? Where is he disrupting things?
    Brad S Taylor
    RE/MAX Realty Professionals
    Email: bradtaylor@realtybybrad.com
    Mobile: 403.703.1508
    Office: 403.259.4141

Default Re: New layout

I just had a look around, not a single one......you been a busy boy you have deleted a shit load of threads and posts over the last few days......and his were one of them, take a little look see in the

WInter Builders Thread we have what...3 well on our way to 4 pages of fuck sticks shananigans..........roaching another good thread
    There are 2 Types Of Nitrous Racers --- Those Who Have Already Blown-up Shit And Those Who Will.

N2oTTFMF

3. Default Re: New layout

I just had a look around, not a single one......you been a busy boy you have deleted a shit load of threads and posts over the last few days......and his were one of them, take a little look see in the

WInter Builders Thread we have what...3 well on our way to 4 pages of fuck sticks shananigans..........roaching another good thread
    So I guess that means enough whining, carry on.
    Brad S Taylor

4. Default Re: New layout

this time last year.....any given time there was 100 people online during the day, or more! 4 am there was still 15 people logged in or viewing
    this time this year.....60 if your lucky
    Just to touch on this... The forum software would count anybody who had been online over the last TWO HOURS as being "online". Meaning if somebody accidentally browsed here and then left immediately, two hours later they'd still be shown as browsing. This has since been updated to a far more logical number.

either ban them, moderate a bit better, make a NWS call out bitch fest section, or loose what is left of what was once a good thing
    This is really none of my business but if everybody is letting two retards ruin their forum then it says more about everybody else than the retards.

Quote Originally Posted by Mibz
    This is really none of my business but if everybody is letting two retards ruin their forum then it says more about everybody else than the retards.
    I vote you for President, Prime Minister and Grand Poobah.
    "If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it" - Einstein
    "They must find it difficult ... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority." - Gerald Massey
    "What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace" - John Wesley
    "Additionally, I think using a .63 on a 35r turbine section is like fucking with just the tip of your dick." - Brian Wilson, The Tex

6. Default Re: New layout

Quote Originally Posted by Mibz

I like Vroy actually... breath of fresh air once in a while....

Seldom does Vroy post in an automotive related thread, and when he does it is usually more on topic than others that are looking for attention. I joined this forum thinking there'd be the odd tech discusion; rod length to stroke ratios, maybe some holley vac sec tuning tips etc, but really it's an auto-inspired e-sitcom
    The views and information expressed here are randomly generated computer giberish and in no way reflect my own, Thank You.

8. Default Re: New layout

Quote Originally Posted by PHATT TONY
    Seldom does Vroy post in an automotive related thread, and when he does it is usually more on topic with others that are looking for attention.
    Exactly, I never even noticed the guy to be honest, its only the drama queens who seemed to care or notice.
    Brad S Taylor

9. Default Re: New layout

One thing I do notice, is that the sponsors definately are in a bad spot. There is not really any need to go over the sponsors section, unless I am looking for something specific. If they pay, they should get a bit better spot.

10. Default New layout

Thanks CG, if anybody is having accessability issues with the new layout please let us know.