Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: New Forum Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Phat Tony View Post
    Soooo, are you new here?
    Here is a sig for you Phat.

Quote Originally Posted by Mibz View Post
    This is a performance feature. The advertised last post times only update once an hour, this relieves a lot of load from the server since it doesn't have a refresh a reasonably large set of data every time an index page is viewed.

If we ever get better hardware for this site we can enable it and see what happens.

OK... but the post times are approx 6 hours out of sinc....that is a result of hourly clock updating?

Quote Originally Posted by mikestik View Post
    OK... but the post times are approx 6 hours out of sinc....that is a result of hourly clock updating?
    You may not have noticed your time setting in your profile. Under Edit Details, make sure that you are set to mountain time.
    Last edited by VROY; 07-12-2010 at 07:54 PM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mikestik View Post
    Oh, hahaha, yeah, that's a problem with your time zone settings as mentioned above. I suppose I should probably default to MST for everyone.

can i have my name changed back to FXR HRD
    DBR..... Fueled by Haterade
    91 SSP Coupe/Auto

Can we get the "New Posts" function to reflect threads that haven't been viewed as opposed to just resetting at an arbitrary time period? We should all have cookies enabled and its not like this forum see's crazy traffic and volume of threads like say yellowbullet where I can totally see a need for a time cutoff due to server load issues.
    Some threads drop by the wayside that I think normally would have had some more discussion.
    Thanks in advance if this is possible with the recent upgrades!
    "If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it" - Einstein
    "They must find it difficult ... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority." - Gerald Massey
    "What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace" - John Wesley
    "Additionally, I think using a .63 on a 35r turbine section is like fucking with just the tip of your dick." - Brian Wilson, The Tex

Bueller?
    "If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it" - Einstein
    "They must find it difficult ... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority." - Gerald Massey
    "What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace" - John Wesley
    "Additionally, I think using a .63 on a 35r turbine section is like fucking with just the tip of your dick." - Brian Wilson, The Tex

Default New Forum Issues

Hi guys, the Aardvark has come on board of this exciting new forum. While I havent given up on UM, I think a little diversity is a good thing. Regards to all, Mark.

Default New Forum Issues

Hi All

As it say in the title FORUM OPEN TO NEW REGISTRATIONS once again due to a recent upgrade

Also a reminder, can all new forum members please post to say hello etc and make sure you fill in your profile details, if you dont you risk being deleted as a suspected spammer

Cheers
    Saul