Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: new board

This new board stinks, hate the layout, cant say I will return much, maybe only to check the classifieds.

Other than the lay-out, I don't see what the big difference is. Traffic has certainly slowed WAY down since the upgrade; guess you can't teach someone to tie a knot if they like velcro shoes.
    The views and information expressed here are randomly generated computer giberish and in no way reflect my own, Thank You.

4. Default

I like the "IGNORE" feature,.... whiners like Don and Blaine have no excuse to cry boo hoo about accounting for getting into an E-Fight,... it's a wimpy way out but it's the true troll's answer for it LOL!

personally?,... it's a cheap lay out from the classy profile P-Shop used but what ever,. there's more to life then complaining about a fucking car forums right to mutate for what ever reason?
    Shhhhhh!,.. I'm on Don's IGNORE list,... or at least that's what he he said, but he's lied before,... FREQUENTLY!

were did the timr slips go? it took me alot of years to finally make the first page and ow there gone
    85 mustang gt , 92 vert the new family cruiser
    best et this far:9.21 147.5 mph ,castrol raceway, Treat each pass like the last!

nothin but a knuckle draggin cave man! YES I SELL NITROUS!

6. Default view unread posts since last visit

Is there a "view unread posts since last visit" button?

I used that to filter through the stuff I had already read and didn't care to see again.
    9.87@137mph

Quote Originally Posted by Chris89LX View Post
    Is there a "view unread posts since last visit" button?

I used that to filter through the stuff I had already read and didn't care to see again.
    I believe "New Posts" is the closest thing...
    "If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it" - Einstein
    "They must find it difficult ... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority." - Gerald Massey
    "What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace" - John Wesley
    "Additionally, I think using a .63 on a 35r turbine section is like fucking with just the tip of your dick." - Brian Wilson, The Tex

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Down Mustang View Post
    were did the timr slips go? it took me alot of years to finally make the first page and ow there gone
    no kidding where are they? I'm not to sure about this new set up, Luzing interest fast.
    If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything

92 Mustang A1 TH400 Big Bore 348 3.25 stroke

8.31@164.5 1.23 60' M/T275DR's Castrol Raceway

8.55@159.5 1.33 60' M/T275DR's Mission Raceway

8.46@161.4 1.28 60' M/T275DR's Medicine Hat Raceway

^^^ agreed. i have joined 3 new forums since the big change. not that i am against change, but there were alot of cool features with the old pshop that just seemed to set it apart from most other forums, and it has been DEAD here lately(even choopa and don have slowed down lol).

what happened to the sponsor sections? were they re-embursed their sponsorship fees?

i don't know, the new pshop isn't horrible(the same as most other forums actually), but the old pshop was WAY better imo.

i'm done my crying now.

Mibz, can you change me back to neoned?
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.0Splash View Post
    But the hard part is finding someone who will pay me to sleep till noon, eat McDonalds, and slam my balls in 18 yr old sluts.