Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What Happened Reboot

Brad says he wants people to use common sense and act as if they were professionals. So based on that why don't we make up a set of rules.

Add or subtract to my ideas if you would like.

1. No libel.
    2. No discrimination.
    3. No outside food and drink.
    4. No putting chevy motors in fords.

I object to rule #4

Quote Originally Posted by Uber88GT View Post
    I object to rule #4
    New Rule #4. No putting Dodge motors in Dodges.

Quote Originally Posted by younggun View Post
    HAHAHA, Calling someone a dumbass.... real professional.

Keep it classy LOL
    Stay Classy!

Mission: 11.46@119.93
    Medicine Hat: 11.68@118.12

Quote Originally Posted by Get A Grip View Post
    New Rule #4. No putting Dodge motors in Dodges.
    Go fuck your hat.
    "If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it" - Einstein
    "They must find it difficult ... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority." - Gerald Massey
    "What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace" - John Wesley
    "Additionally, I think using a .63 on a 35r turbine section is like fucking with just the tip of your dick." - Brian Wilson, The Tex

Quote Originally Posted by Blaine B. View Post
    Go fuck your hat.
    New Rule #4 No fucking your hat.

7. Default

Here's the rules I made up for my web forum, it cuts down on traffic sometimes but I also dont have guys like Vroy to deal with because of it.

I would like to briefly go over the rules.

1. Try and keep profanity at a minimum. Just because you might talk like a sailor doesn't mean everyone appreciates it.

2. No racism; be it political, gender, religious, ethnic or otherwise

3. No jokes in poor taste

4. No Flaming , harassing, or slandering other members

5. No posting the contents of a private e-mail in the public forum.

6. Grudges or disputes you may have with other members will be kept to PM's or private e mail. Please do not drag your differences into the public forum or you will risk being removed from the site.

7. If you want to tell other people about this site , please do so in the following manner. Give the URL of this site as www.vintagerods.ca

8. If you find anything offensive on this site please report it to the administrator; roddychop@vintagerods.ca

9. I reserve the right to ban any member . I fund the site out of my own pocket ,membership here is not a right and I will not tolerate anyone lipping me off . I will treat you with respect but I expect the same in return.

THINGS TO DO:

Have fun , and use common sense when browsing this forum. Thanks for stopping by.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddychop View Post
    Here's the rules I made up for my web forum, it cuts down on traffic sometimes but I also dont have guys like Vroy to deal with because of it.

I would like to briefly go over the rules.

1. Try and keep profanity at a minimum. Just because you might talk like a sailor doesn't mean everyone appreciates it.

2. No racism; be it political, gender, religious, ethnic or otherwise

3. No jokes in poor taste

4. No Flaming , harassing, or slandering other members

5. No posting the contents of a private e-mail in the public forum.

6. Grudges or disputes you may have with other members will be kept to PM's or private e mail. Please do not drag your differences into the public forum or you will risk being removed from the site.

7. If you want to tell other people about this site , please do so in the following manner. Give the URL of this site as www.vintagerods.ca

8. If you find anything offensive on this site please report it to the administrator; roddychop@vintagerods.ca

9. I reserve the right to ban any member . I fund the site out of my own pocket ,membership here is not a right and I will not tolerate anyone lipping me off . I will treat you with respect but I expect the same in return.

THINGS TO DO:

Have fun , and use common sense when browsing this forum. Thanks for stopping by.
    What of those rules has Vroy violated? His haters sure have, but I don't see where he has. Please elaborate.
    "If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it" - Einstein
    "They must find it difficult ... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority." - Gerald Massey
    "What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace" - John Wesley
    "Additionally, I think using a .63 on a 35r turbine section is like fucking with just the tip of your dick." - Brian Wilson, The Tex

Quote Originally Posted by Blaine B. View Post
    What of those rules has Vroy violated? His haters sure have, but I don't see where he has. Please elaborate.
    Bascially all the flamming I get comes from objections to my opinions.

So I guess there needs to be a rule about no posting opinions that are contrary to popular beliefs.

But I too would love to hear, which rules in that list I have broken. I have had people break rules 1 -6 when addressing me.

p.s. Otherwise I think that they are a good set of rules.
    Last edited by Get A Grip; 11-17-2010 at 02:07 PM.

10. Default

I'm pretty sure he got a break for the defemation of another user for his personal entertainment.
    Brad S Taylor
    RE/MAX Realty Professionals
    Email: bradtaylor@realtybybrad.com
    Mobile: 403.703.1508
    Office: 403.259.4141