Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What Happened Reboot

Quote Originally Posted by bradt View Post
    I'm pretty sure he got a break for the defemation of another user for his personal entertainment.
    How did that picture defame you?

I have no problem with being given a good natured ribbing. And when I do something humourous it isn't intended to be a slam, rather to give people a laugh including the subjects. But I am reminded of an old Woody Allen saying, " If it bends its funny, if it breaks it isn't".

If you would have objected to the picture as a "non-bendy", I would have taken it down within seconds?

However you often proclaim that you are totally into women. So I put you in one.

Being able to laugh at yourself is one of a persons best assests. IMO
    Last edited by Get A Grip; 11-17-2010 at 03:01 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Get A Grip View Post
    How did that picture defame you?

I have no problem with being given a good natured ribbing. And when I do something humourous it isn't intended to be a slam, rather to give people a laugh including the subjects. But I am reminded of an old Woody Allen saying, " If it bends its funny, if it breaks it isn't".

If you would have objected to the picture as a "non-bendy", I would have taken it down within seconds?

However you often proclaim that you are totally into women. So I put you in one.

Being able to laugh at yourself is one of a persons best assests. IMO
    How many times do you have to touch an electric fence before you realize its electric?

Wait, you already answered that question.
    Brad S Taylor
    RE/MAX Realty Professionals
    Email: bradtaylor@realtybybrad.com
    Mobile: 403.703.1508
    Office: 403.259.4141

I'm pretty sure he got a break for the defemation of another user for his personal entertainment.
    The photoshop of you? How old is that? Its already in the public domain as far as I know. Posting an effigy is not illegal as far as I know. Are you telling me you didn't bitch to a moderator for that picture and that you had nothing to do with Don's vacation?
    "If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it" - Einstein
    "They must find it difficult ... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority." - Gerald Massey
    "What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace" - John Wesley
    "Additionally, I think using a .63 on a 35r turbine section is like fucking with just the tip of your dick." - Brian Wilson, The Tex

How many times do you have to touch an electric fence before you realize its electric?

Wait, you already answered that question.
    I don't know if I would call you an electric fence. Maybe and Electric Billboard that said "Baller".

Another thread locked in 5....4....3......

This site is like a traffic accident; not a gory blood-bath, just a fender bender, but you look anyway.
    The views and information expressed here are randomly generated computer giberish and in no way reflect my own, Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by Phat Tony View Post
    This site is like a traffic accident; not a gory blood-bath, just a fender bender, but you look anyway.
    A fender bender between a 76 Pinto and a garbage truck.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blaine B. View Post
    What of those rules has Vroy violated? His haters sure have, but I don't see where he has. Please elaborate.
    I'm not sure there are any rules on this forum to violate. I was just posting what works for me as a suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddychop View Post
    I'm not sure there are any rules on this forum to violate. I was just posting what works for me as a suggestion.
    Here's the rules I made up for my web forum, it cuts down on traffic sometimes but I also dont have guys like Vroy to deal with because of it.
    I am not sure you know what you are talking about. I have quoted your own statement to help you make sense of it.
    My question was which of those rules you posted after the above statement has Vroy violated. I see none. The problem isn't Vroy as you purport, but rather his phanbois who have nothing else to contribute to the board other than STFU Don.
    "If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it" - Einstein
    "They must find it difficult ... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority." - Gerald Massey
    "What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace" - John Wesley
    "Additionally, I think using a .63 on a 35r turbine section is like fucking with just the tip of your dick." - Brian Wilson, The Tex

Quote Originally Posted by Blaine B. View Post
    I am not sure you know what you are talking about. I have quoted your own statement to help you make sense of it.
    My question was which of those rules you posted after the above statement has Vroy violated. I see none. The problem isn't Vroy as you purport, but rather his phanbois who have nothing else to contribute to the board other than STFU Don.
    HAHAHA, Blaine WTF do you contribute to this Forum that is so interesting?

This site would be ALOT better if it focused more on CARS. There is 9 lounge sections that have NOTHING to do with cars. All you need it one "general discussion" not fucking 9.

Also obviously Vroy annoys people or else they wouldn't comment. I find his posts to be useless on a car forum. Chatting about politics or something here and there between car talk is one thing. But VROY has NO desire to talk about anything BUT politics on a car forum. It's like joining a Politics forum and posting about cars, It's not going to fly. Most of the guys on this site hang out with each other in real life not just on here like you and don. So we come on here to communicate and see whats happening with Track times/meets/Setup changes ETC. not to talk about politics or the other 7 stupid topics there are sections for. I would rather see 8 sections of CAR topics like turbo section, supercharger section, N/A section and so on. This site has the most traffic after track days and meets NOT after Don posts. How many new member do you expect to join this site when they are looking to talk about cars and the only latest posts are spam of 6 different threads in the politics section that don started? or they are of people arguing with Don.

I have seen 2 others derail threads and argue and that is Ron and Matt but at least it is car related. Bench race arguments are one thing and actually add some excitement around here, but constantly arguing with Don about his reason for why he keeps coming back over and over is just useless.

2004 turbo Cobra - 10.98 @ 127 on the baby Whipple
    1985 Capri RS - FPS built 363, TC78, TKO 600 - One day it will go down the track...... one day...