Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Performance-shop needs your help, cleaning/condensing forums

Quote Originally Posted by bradt View Post
    Post it up in the Tech section and I can sticky it. The articles that is.
    Get 10-20 tech articles, and soon they clog the whole front page of a section.
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.0Splash View Post
    But the hard part is finding someone who will pay me to sleep till noon, eat McDonalds, and slam my balls in 18 yr old sluts.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by neoned View Post
    Get 10-20 tech articles, and soon they clog the whole front page of a section.
    No, you post it under one thread.
    Brad S Taylor
    RE/MAX Realty Professionals
    Email: bradtaylor@realtybybrad.com
    Mobile: 403.703.1508
    Office: 403.259.4141

Quote Originally Posted by bradt View Post
    No, you post it under one thread.
    So you force people to wander through a long thread trying to find one thing in it? I'm sure you can set up a small sub forum for it. Call it something snappy like, Toma's world of tech and volunteer him to look after it.

Toma, I mentioned you because your knowledge is gospel around here.
    But the hard part is finding someone who will pay me to sleep till noon, eat McDonalds, and slam my balls in 18 yr old sluts.

How's about giving us back our sports and entertainment forums. Why were they cut? I mean, the more threads you have, the more ad space you have right? They got more posts then all of the car clubs combined.

I agree some more moderation would be nice. Gets pretty old reading about the same few guys argueing about what a real street car is etc. etc. etc. etc.
    Ice Oval Sled Racing

How bout adding the chat room plug in. Sometimes when helping someone with tech its easiar for faster back and forth conversation, not everyone uses msn to switch to. Also just the lounge to hang out and keyboard race.

Like that's never happened here before lol.

Quote Originally Posted by think_07 View Post
    I agree some more moderation would be nice. Gets pretty old reading about the same few guys argueing about what a real street car is etc. etc. etc. etc.
    I know this is an old thread but its clear to me after my last couple weeks back here in the last 5 or so years that nothing has come from the moderation part of this site... Is there someone actually interested in making a change to this site to make it better or is it slowly going to get driven into the ground?

I'm interested in spending some moderation time here to clean up parts of this site, deleting old classifieds postings etc.. Brad can you PM me to let me know if I can be apart of this? This forum was leaps and bounds above what it is right now.. We need some major spit and polish to get this place back rolling...
    "Is that Fuel injection or turbo?"

Hotties Section.
    Last edited by VROY; 05-07-2015 at 12:57 AM.

Default Performance shop needs your help cleaning/condensing forums

sub forums, as plenty of threads running there with slight changes, was struggling to find the help me out section to solve my querries online