Thread: Turning Lurkers into Active Members

Default Turning Lurkers into Active Members

At the time of this post there is 67 active users of this site, 27 registered and 40 visitors.
    Are these Visitors live humans just lurking or are they bots recorded as lurkers?
    Any ideas amongst the membership on how to convert lurkers into active users and breathe some more life into this board?
    "If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it" - Einstein
    "They must find it difficult ... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority." - Gerald Massey
    "What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace" - John Wesley
    "Additionally, I think using a .63 on a 35r turbine section is like fucking with just the tip of your dick." - Brian Wilson, The Tex

here ill be the first to post.

ill speak for myself. I find myself lurking lots because its easier not to post than to deal with some of the members. I watch and see how you guys treat each other especially the Edmonton guys with the big power cars. Sometimes it just seems like all they want to do is fight and argue with each other. It hasn't been so bad lately but before it was almost pain full just to read all the bickering. And sometimes it seems like if you dont drive a v8 car with an automatic in it you get no respect. So like i said my reason for not posting is just to avoid conflict.
    00 slow stang
    : Know your roll....

They can be search bots, etc. If they aren't human, it's hard to get them to contribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.0Splash View Post
    But the hard part is finding someone who will pay me to sleep till noon, eat McDonalds, and slam my balls in 18 yr old sluts.