Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So I bought a time machine.....

Default So I bought a time machine.....

I have wanted this car since I was around 14 years old back in 86. It was prowling the streets of my hometown and he would tune it in his grandma's garage which was 2 doors down from my house. The last time I had seen it was Camrose cruise night in 1991. I found it this summer, it had been sold once was pulled apart and was kept in a heated garage since '98. I had to have it. I can't decide if I should mini tub it and make it all race or bring it back to a period correct 80s street machine. If you were around Rimbey or Red Deer back in the day you should recognize it. It came with the 327 that was in it, but I'm thinking 406 with a 150 shot. Cheers

are you kidding me? that thing is PERFECT! what a time capsule... makes me wanna bring back the mullet

yeah, 406 on spray would smoke those N50's big time yehaaaa
    Ugly green Rambler
    Ugly blue Rambler
    best ET - 8.91 @ 159 and change

Congrats on tracking it down. From the brief description of your memories of the car, I'd say put it back to a period correct street machine.
    Tunnel Ram Scam: "actually dons language arts is horrible no way he could edit anything"

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by klaw View Post
    Congrats on tracking it down. From the brief description of your memories of the car, I'd say put it back to a period correct street machine.
    X2...had those same wheels on a car of mine back then too...love em.

The lightning bolt though.....

Great find.

Quote Originally Posted by klaw View Post
    X2

You can buy a hundred pro street cars on evil bay.

That thing looks to be in great shape...
    Remove head from rectum before speaking. Until then STFU....

1993 Mustang Coupe just a SBF

it would look good lined up with a small block pinto!!! nice car for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by 87Stallion View Post
    That thing looks to be in great shape...
    Thanks guys, yeah the body is really good. There's a few blemishes and paint flakes here and there, but no rust holes. No matter what direction the build goes I'm leaving the paint how it is...lightning bolt and all...lol. I'm really excited about getting it back on the road.

Love it!...congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Zukifreek View Post
    Thanks guys, yeah the body is really good. There's a few blemishes and paint flakes here and there, but no rust holes. No matter what direction the build goes I'm leaving the paint how it is...lightning bolt and all...lol. I'm really excited about getting it back on the road.
    Yeah i wouldnt change the paint at all.
    Remove head from rectum before speaking. Until then STFU....

1993 Mustang Coupe just a SBF