Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So I bought a time machine.....

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by countrycamaro View Post
    Tooooo funny. In case you're looking for stories, I remember seeing that car 2 feet in the air... It was awesome!

Man that thing still looks great. And it sits even higher than I remember. You gotta show off the interior!
    You gotta tell me that story...was it just the front end in the air...or the whole car?

I know a guy with a SBC tunnel Ram and a couple Edelbrocks for sale.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I know a guy with a SBC tunnel Ram and a couple Edelbrocks for sale.
    Thanks Deuce, where abouts and how many bones does he want for all of it

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Zukifreek View Post
    You gotta tell me that story...was it just the front end in the air...or the whole car?
    Hehe heh... nope, not just the front end. Andy blipped the trottle hard just when he got to a little dip in the street (it was little) and the whole car shot in the air. Talked to him later and he was pretty surprised not just the front end went up.

Saw it once cookin the back tires down main street, sideways this way, shift into second, sideways the other way, what the hell, shift into third, oh sh!t, guy in front is stopped waiting to make a turn, all four tires now smoking but 'cause they're locked up, calmly slide up to stop near rear end of offending fun-holder-upper, wait for guy to go, start smoking rear hides again. What a rod.

You gonna have some driving to do when you get it done to live up to the car's expectations!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by countrycamaro View Post
    Hehe heh... nope, not just the front end. Andy blipped the trottle hard just when he got to a little dip in the street (it was little) and the whole car shot in the air. Talked to him later and he was pretty surprised not just the front end went up.

Saw it once cookin the back tires down main street, sideways this way, shift into second, sideways the other way, what the hell, shift into third, oh sh!t, guy in front is stopped waiting to make a turn, all four tires now smoking but 'cause they're locked up, calmly slide up to stop near rear end of offending fun-holder-upper, wait for guy to go, start smoking rear hides again. What a rod.

You gonna have some driving to do when you get it done to live up to the car's expectations!
    I'm thinking about 300lbs in the rear hatch area, and a stout small block should = wheelie time

Quote Originally Posted by Zukifreek View Post
    I'm thinking about 300lbs in the rear hatch area, and a stout small block should =
    That would be SWEET!!!

7. Default

Update I'm selling this car. I need to buy a truck to pull my new holiday trailer. I'm asking $3800 obo. It's a real panel wagon 1972 and comes with the 327 recently rebuilt and will throw in a pair of vortec 350 heads and Perf Rpm vortec intake. The headers and rad are there but would recommend new headers and a better rad. There is no tranny was set up for TH350. PM me with any questions. No low ball offers please, it hurts enough as it is to sell this car.
    Last edited by Zukifreek; 03-29-2012 at 12:23 PM.