Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So I bought a time machine.....

The paint, the stance, the wheels, the curtains that thing is perfect Leave it alone.

Looks good just the way it is.
    Mr. 10.0

NO WAY!!!! I can't believe you found it! Did you get the hood with the tire track from being run over too?
    The views and information expressed here are randomly generated computer giberish and in no way reflect my own, Thank You.

3. Default

Well it will beat Mikes Pinto Wagon thats for sure.
    I operate PitStop Parts & Performance in Rimbey...

2008 C63 AMG Sedan 12.7's Stock on Street 18's
    2004 Cobra Silver 2.3L Whipple, SRA Swap, 530RWHP. 11.7's SOLD
    2011 Mustang 5.0L GT Kona Blue 6spd 3.73's etc...11.7's@119mph 1.6 60'
    1988 Red LX 5.0L 100 shot 11.79@116mph - SOLD

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Phat Tony View Post
    NO WAY!!!! I can't believe you found it! Did you get the hood with the tire track from being run over too?
    Yeah I got the hood with it and it's all rippled on the passenger side.... I can't see any tread marks....lol. I gotta hear this story, and any others you have of this car.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mattbrock302 View Post
    Well it will beat Mikes Pinto Wagon thats for sure.
    It has no engine in it right now Matt so he better come out and race soon. I know I can't Flintstone it as fast as his 302 is......lol

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Zukifreek View Post
    It has no engine in it right now Matt so he better come out and race soon. I know I can't Flintstone it as fast as his 302 is......lol
    Haha we'll see John we'll see
    I operate PitStop Parts & Performance in Rimbey...

2008 C63 AMG Sedan 12.7's Stock on Street 18's
    2004 Cobra Silver 2.3L Whipple, SRA Swap, 530RWHP. 11.7's SOLD
    2011 Mustang 5.0L GT Kona Blue 6spd 3.73's etc...11.7's@119mph 1.6 60'
    1988 Red LX 5.0L 100 shot 11.79@116mph - SOLD

7. Default

Tooooo funny. In case you're looking for stories, I remember seeing that car 2 feet in the air... It was awesome!

Man that thing still looks great. And it sits even higher than I remember. You gotta show off the interior!

Reading the title I thought, OH NO, someone's bought a delorean. Nice find.
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.0Splash View Post
    But the hard part is finding someone who will pay me to sleep till noon, eat McDonalds, and slam my balls in 18 yr old sluts.

Wow....talk about a blast from the past. That particular car was cleaner than a Safeway chittlin back in the day. I still know the guy who put it together in the very early 80's. I speak to him every week. The car usually was pretty sano--tunnel rammed small block. He blew it up at the Rimbey drags in about 1984. I have it on video. Let me know if you want to be put in touch. He would be happy to speak to you, I'm sure. Cool car!!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by traction View Post
    Wow....talk about a blast from the past. That particular car was cleaner than a Safeway chittlin back in the day. I still know the guy who put it together in the very early 80's. I speak to him every week. The car usually was pretty sano--tunnel rammed small block. He blew it up at the Rimbey drags in about 1984. I have it on video. Let me know if you want to be put in touch. He would be happy to speak to you, I'm sure. Cool car!!
    I remember Andrew Hanneman, he was 6 or so years older than me so I was too young to be out cruisin back when he was running the car, but I sure wanted to go for a ride in it back then. He dated my cousin Pam for years. I would like to see your video of the drags. I would also like to talk to Andy about who painted the car and see what pics he has of it. There's a few pieces missing so by looking at pictures hopefully I can restore it how it was. I'm really scared of damaging the airbrushing but I want to wet sand and clearcoat the whole car. The blue crushed velvet is faded on the curtains and on the seats and door panels, but the rear seat and hatch area its still like new. Blue furry carpet and all. The tunnel ram was stolen years ago it came with a perf rpm and a vac sec carb. I'm on the lookout for a tunnel ram and chrome velocity stacks.
    John