Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 89 mustang stolen

It looks like his partner in crime is a real gem too. Three years ago he was up on 22 fraud charges:

http://calgary.ctvnews.ca/alleged-fr...lf-in-1.504459
    Tunnel Ram Scam: "actually dons language arts is horrible no way he could edit anything"

If that was my car, I dont even know how I would stay sane, someone would die, and I would go to jail.

3. Default

Unlike these thieves, I have better things to do than rot in prison.

I've never been raped, but it feels like it when some scumbag invades your space, fucks with your shit then destroys all your hard work, for no reason really, other than the fact they are too lazy to shape anything up for themselves.

4. Default

So earlier in this thread I posted an article ( see attachment ) The douche that was caught with my car had an accomplice, Sanjai Prassad in this article. Just watched a news story where the cops just shot this guy dead in a parkade where him and three other guys were stealing cars.

Good Riddance !!!!! Way to go police.
    Attached Images Attached Images

It's nice when karma finally catches up with some people

Just an idea, how about improving your camera system with an additional camera facing down the driveway towards the house or shop. Probably be easy to do underground wiring to a camera hidden in a false birdhouse or something. Could grab plates before anything?

7. Default

The night of the theft they never drove in the yard. They parked on the road and pushed the quad out through the ditch, then walked back in to steal the car. Not sure if you've played with the security systems that Costco sells but the resolution is worthless. In checking into HD security cameras they are $5000 per camera with a hard drive and yes you have to trench power and a video wire to each camera. I elected for a brand new sea can with multiple shielded locks so anything of value goes in there. Nothing is theft proof short of a bank but I have observed thieves are lazy so hopefully cutting in there is more work than they are willing to do.

Love the idea of locked sea cans! Good luck pulling that away!

9. Default

Love a good Karma story...he got what was coming to him...and saved the taxpayers a fortune...

"ENJOY YOUR DIRTNAP, YOU PIECE OF SHIT".
    "You have nothing to offer here, you don't race, you have no skills..." said by the most talentless member on this board...who can't even change a set of spark plugs, or do an oil change...and didn't make a pass down a track until he was 40.