Thread: having a major issue with this engine..

1. Default having a major issue with this engine..

2.3 turbo, front mount intercooler, blow of valve and everythign else is stock.. the fuel pump is a walbro 255 inline with 3/8 braided and 3/8 hard line and a aeromotive regulator..

if you have any ideas.. im all ears

thanks.. steve

? what is the problem?
    Ugly green Rambler
    Ugly blue Rambler
    best ET - 8.91 @ 159 and change

3. Default

ok so we have figured out the problem.. a new timing belt, solved the problem. and we have found out that the VAN is crap.. now.. does anyone have a VANE for sale, or better yet.. where abouts do i get the computer flashed to run a regular mustang MAS air.. any info would be greatly appreciated

Steve

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by at dusk View Post
    ok so we have figured out the problem.. a new timing belt, solved the problem. and we have found out that the VAN is crap.. now.. does anyone have a VANE for sale, or better yet.. where abouts do i get the computer flashed to run a regular mustang MAS air.. any info would be greatly appreciated

Steve
    i think i have a small VAM in the garage,
    edmonton
    IF YOU CAN HEAR YOUR TIRES SQUEALING,YOUR EXHAUST ISN'T LOUD ENOUGH!**12.1@110.9**

5. Default

Mercury.. what do you want for it.. i too am in edmonton

6. Default

Sent you a pm
    IF YOU CAN HEAR YOUR TIRES SQUEALING,YOUR EXHAUST ISN'T LOUD ENOUGH!**12.1@110.9**

If you are running a L series computer you need a big Vam, I think I might have one.
    Infamous Automotive
    Just making a old pile as fast as possible, Da Pinto 9.79@137
    Dirty shop truck 10.8's@126 4600lbs Sold!
    The "PO-MOD" Twin turbo LS Chevette.

8. Default

Dario. thats what i figured.. if you have one.. can you please call me.. ill be in calgary.. saturday morning, and all day monday.. thanks dude

Steve