Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yyc 68c10

Thanks guys! I've had the truck for 3 years now. It was a custom-built in Kelowna around 15 years ago, A reasonable job, but a cheap lowering effort, mainly coilovers, and it smacks the frame HARD when it hits a bump, so looking for rear bags now. The list of things I wanna do, and I'm always open to comments or suggestions from people who've been doing this longer than I have:
    Painless wiring harness install (Thanks to Deuce)
    Dakota Digital dash
    C notch rear frame (new bushings on trailing arm)
    Airbags on rear
    swap bench seat (in like new shape) for a set of buckets and console
    Engine current mild SBC - rebuild/swap/leave alone (still on the fence, but it's hard to argue with more HP...)

Quote Originally Posted by 68c10 View Post
    Will post some pix when I figure out how...

Easiest way to post pictures is to open a free Photobucket account, upload your pics there, then copy and paste the "img" link from there into your post here.
    Tunnel Ram Scam: "actually dons language arts is horrible no way he could edit anything"

Fresh fish! fresh fish! fresh fish!

Welcome to P-shop!
    "If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it" - Einstein
    "They must find it difficult ... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority." - Gerald Massey
    "What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace" - John Wesley
    "Additionally, I think using a .63 on a 35r turbine section is like fucking with just the tip of your dick." - Brian Wilson, The Tex