Thread: Elrich tire in lethbridge

Default Elrich tire in lethbridge

got new tires put on my vert last week at kal tire in calgary , well i got a flat on sunday at smw ,( i think kal tire damaged the valve stem apon installation) Steve from elrich took care of it for me and they werent even open, what a awsome guy! thanks steve! or else i woulda been stuck in lethbridge and i might of had to buy a place there again
    85 mustang gt , 92 vert the new family cruiser
    best et this far:9.21 147.5 mph ,castrol raceway, Treat each pass like the last!

nothin but a knuckle draggin cave man! YES I SELL NITROUS!

Did he not used to be a sponsor here ?
    "Huh" but why,my car looked a lot faster

3. Default

Fuck I hate kal tire. Almost Double price on nittos what you can get from US and a friend of mine who got me some through his shop got a cease and desist letter from Kal tires legal department cause they are the Nitto dealer for here.....so you cant sell Nitto. The drag radials were over 700 a tire at Kal Tire for the Viper. 400 in the Us.

Fucking rapist goofs. Oh. And I needed 16 acorn lug nuts spline drive. That's 69 $ for cheap Chinese shit cause you have to buy the kit. They are $22 a set anywhere online.

4. Default

But yeah. Elrich is awesome.

Dealt with them when I lived in Brooks and they were A1 customer service for me as well.
    1987 Mustang GT T-Top

Again a wicked deal from these folks at Elrich Tire. A pair of E.T. streets on the back and metal valve stems for the front. great to deal with, thx Matt , thx Steve. You know with the service you provide and my heavy right foot that I will be back sooner rather than later. Highly recomended.
    74 VW Thing, 91 Mustang 408W
    Best pass with the red light bandit is 10.6 sec @ 124.00 mph 1.47 60 foot