Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Horsepower Solutions: Nightmare expereince.

1. Default

OK... I'm new. Who's Moretto? They new?

Quote Originally Posted by Tomak View Post
    OK... I'm new. Who's Moretto? They new?
    Bought out Cambells Automotive, changed the name, moved the shop, don't really know all the details but that is the just of it.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MadMatt View Post
    Bought out Cambells Automotive, changed the name, moved the shop, don't really know all the details but that is the just of it.
    Ah. Cool.

You gave them 25 already and that's not enough how much to finish

5. Default

I read the first page of this thread and skipped over the last couple of pages. Firstly, there's two sides to every story and situation. Secondly, after hearing arguments from both sides I think the Shop Owner of Horsepower Solutions is more than justified in the bill they requested. The Original Poster being a business man should understand how business works, especially with small shops and LARGE projects! This is something that should have been dealt with in person with the shop owner and not on a public forum. I can appreciate your frustration but at the same time if you didn't show up for a few months what do you expect the shop to do? The worst thing you can do is tow your vehicle out and give it to someone that has no knowledge of what's been done! Your best bet is to work something out with the original shop and come to some mutual agreement! Builds like this take time and money.
    Last edited by 89-IROC; 09-27-2016 at 09:41 PM.

6. Default

Only thing I can say is I have always been happy with hp and Neil that is why I go back.

One final thing if you don't like what people do maybe start building your own crap cause sounds like you got to much money.

Just my .50
    I have a problem I see Mustangs and I think "Hello there".

Last i saw, the car was sitting in the new shop in nearly the same form un-finished, over a year later. maybe its more of the same BS from the OP thats causing the delay on the car.
    1986 Z-28 Camaro Street car.
    400ci SBC, twin 67's, Holley EFI.

Best ET: 8.35 @ 170MPH (3650lbs) on a 275 drag radial.