Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Horsepower Solutions: Nightmare expereince.

Quote Originally Posted by HorsePowerSolutions View Post

The comment about being able to do dyno stuff but cant handle a full build is completely out to lunch and here is just a few of our happy customers who have done the same or much larger builds with us, feel free to contact any of them for their opinion on the matter:

Rob murphy 780-217-5342
    John Cuglietta 780-340-4384
    Roy Lazic 1-250-862-7957
    Mike Comis 780 532-9510
    Adam Scalzo 780-265-1740
    Steve Tuff 780-298-3649
    Max Nielsen 780-222-8758

These are just a few of our customers that understand how this process works and understand that if you want your car done, ducking the guys building it for 3 months and being very hard to get a hold of does not help the process. We understand the customer wants the car done but we also need to be paid for work that has been completed. The bill the customer received yesterday was up to date for parts and labour nothing more and nothing less.
    Add me and my dad to the list of refences as well.

our car was a nitemare and now it runs like a champ.

2004 turbo Cobra - 10.98 @ 127 on the baby Whipple
    1985 Capri RS - FPS built 363, TC78, TKO 600 - One day it will go down the track...... one day...

Your a decent guy...... Your an understanding guy because you own a business too..... You are to busy to work on your own shit because business is crazy..........
    BULLL SHIT BUDDY

Any guys who first of makes a profile on a forum to bash a company that is the host sponsor is a piece of shit.

Any guy who says he is way to busy to work on his own cars and he works 80 hours a week but when you try to get ahold of him he is on vacation is a piece of shit.

Any guy who has to say I am a understanding and decent person multiple times when explaining an issue is lying to them themselves and once again a piece of shit.

A guy who goes onto a forum and talks about how much more better the another shop is then the host sponsor, threatens to post up personal invoices and explains about cashflow problems and how they need luck to continue in business is a fucking roach!!!

I have some advise for you buddy, the world is small and very round. Do upon to others as you wish to be treated, you should understand this you are a business owner. A true honest business man would be able to sit down with a reputable business like horsepower solutions and be able to work out an agreement with them. A roach would make it public news. Packing up your car and pushing it outside and saying they are down dealing with you is the polite and proper way to fire a customer who is not worth there time dealing with, you should understand this you are a business owner. Anybody who sits down and reads this can see right through you. You have to make multiple posts and claim how good of a person you are and easy to deal with yet horsepower solution shows you are seven mins away from there shop and gives a list of referrals of customers along with multiple others stepping up to the plate to vouch for the business.

You got to settle the bill up properly and get your car back and available to pick up, this wouldn't happen with a bad shop. And why did you have to settle up the bill?? I thought you were pre-paying

Good talk buddy

Not to add to the fire but i have had 2 cars worked on by HPS and never had an issue getting what i needed done at a fair price and in a fair amount of time. The OP seems to be scorned a little bit as he wanted his dick held "customer service" but you can only provide so much customer service before you need to turn on the no BS filter and get shit straight.

Sounds like the project was a pile of bullshit messes i would have pushed it out the door as well. Good luck at Morreto they do great work but it comes at a premium so my guess 6 weeks your car is sitting outside their shop too.
    New year new car.

4. Default

Edit
    Old Cast Iron Heads "Hi-Po" 340 N/A Small Block, Street Driven, Leaf Spring Racin'
    10.49 @ 131 mph

Posting about the other shop is very fishy.....like trolling some free advertising for them to get a better deal.

Looks to me like a few individuals with Neils cock lodged deep down their throats with the personal bashing, not that I am surprised on this board. He had a bad experience and wanted others to know about it as would most people. Both parties are being represented, both sides of the story are being told and somewhere in the middle is the truth to which each individual can decide on their own what they want to believe. It appears the situation has been resolved and the public deserves to know what transpired in order to draw their own conclusions. IMO it is as simple as that and nothing like this is ever black and white.
    Last edited by MadMatt; 07-17-2014 at 03:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pld0vr View Post
    wow, ok... that is an interesting post. I have a business as well
    Would you be so kind as to publish what the name of your business is and what do you do? Also your personal name? As you are new to this forum most of us don't have any idea who you are.
    This is the internet age and personally I don't believe anything I read unless the person is willing to sign their name to it.
    Last edited by mikestik; 07-17-2014 at 03:43 PM. Reason: additional information
    Ugly green Rambler
    Ugly blue Rambler
    best ET - 8.91 @ 159 and change

I'll never deal with Neil or ever will I do my own work.....and I don't do cock like you .......I just was observant that OP comes only on here to bitch then throws another shop into it and I bet they probably don't wanna be dragged into this.

When the positive responses pile up against one negative it sure seems fishy is all I'm saying and I have a right to express that ....so put your cock back in your mouth.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 97cav View Post
    When the positive responses pile up against one negative it sure seems fishy is all I'm saying and I have a right to express that ....so put your cock back in your mouth.
    You've been around long enough that you should remember a thread very similar to this with AFI performance it also had a ton of positive stuff being said about AFI and flaming the op was full blown, that is until it all fell apart and the op was vindicated and everyone saw AFI for what it was(not that I'm saying this is the case here at all)

As for not being able to post negative feedback about a forum sponsor... Any feedback should be posted, just becuase a company sponsors the site should not mean they have some sort of free pass. The op said his bit and HPS gave a full and detailed response, take that info and make a judgment call.
    Be quick to listen, and slow to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by 97cav View Post
    I'll never deal with Neil or ever will I do my own work.....and I don't do cock like you .......I just was observant that OP comes only on here to bitch then throws another shop into it and I bet they probably don't wanna be dragged into this.

Rather quick to jump to conclusions, I didn't even throw out any names. But if you want to go that route I will start by just saying yes he did throw another shops name into the mix but he really didn't go out there and try and make a direct comparison between the two. Just another observation on his part really. Moretto is a very large big dollar shop that does look rather impressive from from a walk though. Don't think I am a Moretto dick swinger now though as from previous experience I would not bring them my go cart.