Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: turborat28 aka Mike Sak

Thumbs down turborat28 aka Mike Sak

I made an offer to purchase the arp bolts in the attached link and have him send them to me which he agreed to. I sent the agreed upon price via interact email transfer which he accepted. 2 weeks went by and being as it was only Edmonton to Lethbridge I sent him an email asking if they had shipped yet. He said he had been on holidays with his family and asked if I still wanted them, which I responded yes. He said he would get them out right away. Fast forward couple more weeks and no bolts, he claims his wife should have got them out and he would look into it. Fast forward a month and number ignored emails from me he says he thinks the bolts were left with the shipper at work and got sent out to another facility of theirs, trying to track down. Over the next month I sent about an email a week telling him enough was enough, time to send my money back for which I recieved no response.

Wednesday I sent an email saying if I had not recieved my money or email from him by Thursday evening I was posting the details of this transaction on pshop. I got an email back in 20 mins saying he would send the money on Friday. Friday came and went with 2 more emails from me and nothing.

turborat28 aka Mike Sakaluk took my money!

http://www.performance-shop.com/showthread.php?t=53583
    Last edited by mecanicman; 09-09-2014 at 09:13 AM.

That sucks man, sorry to hear.

I was dealing on the pump and lifters he had for sale and the deal fell apart due to his lack of response. After a long delay, I received a response "How much do ya wanna offer" which turned me away. Guess I was lucky.

Hopefully he returns the cash in an attempt at fairness and saving face.

Can you not retract the funds through the bank with a fraud claim..
    "Huh" but why,my car looked a lot faster

I should look into it, but I have probably waited to long. I have purchased a lot of items from forums and never been stiffed before. Usually giving the other guy the benifit of the doubt has payed off, not this time. It's not the first time he has done this, since posting this I have heard from others and his "I'll pay you on Friday" line has been used before.

5. Default

Been online lots of times since this post was made. Can't even respond here to explain.

Send the money back.
    3800 V6, Precision billet 6262 turbo and PT-1001 Intercooler
    10.007@135.54 with 1.468 60'

According to the interact etransfer website I had 30 days. Long past that.

7. Default

Yeah don't worry guys sending money back found the parts finally as well. Because on my end the parts were mixed up in some shipping but you guys wouldn't understand anyways. Because your all perfect. So all good. Money's on his way back to him. Have a great day. Not here to screw anyone. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by turborat28 View Post
    Yeah don't worry guys sending money back found the parts finally as well. Because on my end the parts were mixed up in some shipping but you guys wouldn't understand anyways. Because your all perfect. So all good. Money's on his way back to him. Have a great day. Not here to screw anyone. Cheers
    I gave it a week. Edmonton to Lethbridge is 3 days at most. No money. Actions speak louder than words.
    Last edited by mecanicman; 10-01-2014 at 03:41 PM.

Mike sent the money back by etransfer this morning.

Is known mike for quite awhile he's a good guy sold him lots of parts I know he works up north lots probably just a miss understanding