Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 48

Thread: turborat28 aka Mike Sak

  1. Default Mike

    working out of town sucks ,Mike is a decent dude. have not had issues with him. we dont all get to hang on P shop eveyday
    I have a problem I see Mustangs and I think "Hello there".

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2000z28 View Post
    Is known mike for quite awhile he's a good guy sold him lots of parts I know he works up north lots probably just a miss understanding
    With the emails exchanged there was no misunderstanding.

    Quote Originally Posted by 82 rustang View Post
    working out of town sucks ,Mike is a decent dude. have not had issues with him. we dont all get to hang on P shop eveyday
    He had more than 3 months to deal with it, I gave him advanced warning before posting on here that all I wanted was a refund.


    I posted he returned the money, I have no need to push the issue any further.

  3. #13

    Default

    Cool story bro

  4. #14

    Default

    Yup, a story you're not in bro

  5. Default

    It's like the power of the bullet!! lol

  6. #16

    Default

    I should have thrown those bolts in the garbage instead of selling them lol.
    Things and stuff

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2000z28 View Post
    Cool story bro
    maybe you shouldn't wiggle your nose into other peoples business. Just a thought based on your pathetic reply after being put in your place.

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rig_pig View Post
    maybe you shouldn't wiggle your nose into other peoples business. Just a thought based on your pathetic reply after being put in your place.
    Maybe you should stop wiggling your finger in the ops ass and take his sack out of your mouth....all though your name says it all, "rig pig" not overly shocked. Anyways enjoy your t-bagging. Oh and cool first post bro!

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2000z28 View Post
    Maybe you should stop wiggling your finger in the ops ass and take his sack out of your mouth....all though your name says it all, "rig pig" not overly shocked. Anyways enjoy your t-bagging. Oh and cool first post bro!
    Do you get to suck a free dick after defending the guy?

    Its ok, you can call me names all day, I wonder what your wife calls you at home.

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rig_pig View Post
    Do you get to suck a free dick after defending the guy?

    Its ok, you can call me names all day, I wonder what your wife calls you at home.
    I'm not actually into sucking dick but I can understand if that's the reward you get for defending you bum buddy. I'm not judging different strokes for different folks. What ever keeps ya happy, you seem upset I must have hit a sore spot, once again no judgement. Anyways happy sucking

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •