Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: turborat28 aka Mike Sak

1. Default

Fuck you guys are still going on about this. Holy crap. Have the guy his cash back and some one has bought the bolts and totally happy. So just move the fuck on already

2. Default

And shit happens and everyone has busy lives if there working lots. And thanks to guys that understand this. Cheers

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 2000z28 View Post
    I'm not actually into sucking dick but I can understand if that's the reward you get for defending you bum buddy. I'm not judging different strokes for different folks. What ever keeps ya happy, you seem upset I must have hit a sore spot, once again no judgement. Anyways happy sucking
    lol who the fuck am I defending? You're an idiot. I simply pointed out that once more facts were put out you had to get one last beak in even though you were wrong.

You've angered your dream cock sucking man lover. Best to not look like a clinger J.

"cool story bro"

Quote Originally Posted by rig_pig View Post
    lol who the fuck am I defending? You're an idiot. I simply pointed out that once more facts were put out you had to get one last beak in even though you were wrong.

You've angered your dream cock sucking man lover. Best to not look like a clinger J.

"cool story bro"
    Haha calm down apparently I hit a nerve like I said no judgement on your preferences. you are obviosly defending the original poster, you joined yesterday and this is the only thread you decided to flap you cum guzzler in, so yes you are either defending him or you're a pathetic troll. So happy trolling or whatever the hell you are into.

You guys have an unhealthy obsession with male genitalia, just sayin.
    The views and information expressed here are randomly generated computer giberish and in no way reflect my own, Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by Phat Tony View Post
    You guys have an unhealthy obsession with male genitalia, just sayin.
    Lol nah I much prefer the vag.....whatever the rig. Pig fucker is into that's none of my concern.....speaking of which the goof just pm'd me a pic.....

Like I said different strokes for different folks..

7. Default

Haha calm down apparently I hit a nerve like I said no judgement on your preferences. you are obviosly defending the original poster, you joined yesterday and this is the only thread you decided to flap you cum guzzler in, so yes you are either defending him or you're a pathetic troll. So happy trolling or whatever the hell you are into.
    One starts to question when a person is so adamant about someone elses sexual choices, that they are trying to let out built up anger inside. How is your life at home? Wife have complete control of your life, perhaps she wears the carhartts and you just take it like a spineless bitch?

Quote Originally Posted by rig_pig View Post
    One starts to question when a person is so adamant about someone elses sexual choices, that they are trying to let out built up anger inside. How is your life at home? Wife have complete control of your life, perhaps she wears the carhartts and you just take it like a spineless bitch?
    I missed it, so you are defending your the op? Or did you just come here to troll??

By the way since you missed the introduction section (http://performance-shop.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30 here is the link in case you have issues finding it) why don't you tell everybody who you are and what you ride. Or drive.

9. Default

I missed it, so you are defending your the op? Or did you just come here to troll??

By the way since you missed the introduction section (http://performance-shop.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30 here is the link in case you have issues finding it) why don't you tell everybody who you are and what you ride. Or drive.
    I simply posted up because I found it hilarious how you went on the defensive so quickly and got a foot shoved in your mouth shortly after.

introductions, wtf is that?

Seems like Don is back hahaha

'99 SVT Cobra
    Forged, Ported, Cammed, D1-SC blown. Backed by a T-56 Magnum.
    687 RWHP & 590 RWTQ
    My latest dyno video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzXnxqGmg1c

Quote Originally Posted by HorsePowerSolutions View Post
    Hell you even got fed by adam and we all know he cant drive his way through a drive thru nevermind a race!