Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: turborat28 aka Mike Sak

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lowfuelracing View Post
    I usually wouldn't comment on shit like this. But I like to come on this forum to read up on car atuff and look for some good deals on parts and get some good advice from the guys that know their shit. This reply is for " rig pig"( what a username.. Says everything we need to know).. U obviously don't know any of these guys or realize that they are pretty respected in the car (drag race) culture in edmonton. Your so busy talkin about dicks and homos and shit. What a joke. Your a junior member which means you basically a first year apprentice .. Usually those are the guys that should keep their mouth shut and their comments to them selves. Your first post and what a classless one. I could just imagine what kind of a piece of shit u drive so proud to be a " rig pig"... Poor Canada...how's the marriage? Hit up a hook up site or something if your looking for a boyfriend. I know " turbo rat" quite well and there was no intent on burning anyone. Shit happens. He paid the guy back. How many guys do u know that will do that. I bet none out on the " rig"... Prob put the cash up their nose!! Get a life..... And a real job..
    LOL do you always follow the heard??

You're a true stereotypical alberta boy I see. Making your ignorant comments from the other side of the fence. I drive a 1994 Ford Ranger xlt 4x4. Extcab. It's pretty slick.

2. Default Rig pig

Haha.. Your right ..I am an alberta boy. And by the looks of your spelling.. It's "herd" not "heard".. Looks like your a typical newfie right off the "rig"...nice truck..

Don is back!
    Things must be slow over at YB
    El-Notch-O-
    10.7 @ 127 1.53 60'
    Brother # 1!

Some days pshop can be so entertaining...
    build them rank not right lol

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lowfuelracing View Post
    Haha.. Your right ..I am an alberta boy. And by the looks of your spelling.. It's "herd" not "heard".. Looks like your a typical newfie right off the "rig"...nice truck..
    ah damn, you nailed me on a spelling error.

Yet again, you are an ignorant fuck. Born on the same soil as you are, but why would I want to associate myself with a peasant, fuck it, Im from BC.

6. Default

All this from a set of head bolts Lol.

7. Default Head bolts

Yes well you can see they cant run their cars so they run their mouths.

We should be out in the garage not acting like bitches.

Just my thoughts
    I have a problem I see Mustangs and I think "Hello there".

Quote Originally Posted by 82 rustang View Post
    Yes well you can see they cant run their cars so they run their mouths.

We should be out in the garage not acting like bitches.

Just my thoughts
    But if it wasn't for this thread, nothing would be happening on the forum!