Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kelowna's Fastest Street car shootout 2015

That is the weekend after SMW.
    Ugly green Rambler
    Ugly blue Rambler
    best ET - 8.91 @ 159 and change

2. Default

Yeah the tow is gay but if its once a year , its hard to find dates being there's more and more stuff every year with "our style " of races.

We have made the event multiple different dates throughout the years, and still not meny have made a big effort to make it... (exceptions you know who you are)

Gotta give Chad Ab credit. Fuck does he tow his junk around for races!

Even though I didn't take a car I drove my motorhome to the event and camped at the track. 4 days, 900$ in fuel and an awesome after party at the Lazics residence. Still trying to figure out who tosses the keg in the pool though......neeeeeeil.

clean and dirty jobs aren't opposites, they are two sides of the same coin - Mike Rowe

Quote Originally Posted by lsone_chevelle View Post
    Gotta give Chad Ab credit. Fuck does he tow his junk around for races!

Even though I didn't take a car I drove my motorhome to the event and camped at the track. 4 days, 900$ in fuel and an awesome after party at the Lazics residence. Still trying to figure out who tosses the keg in the pool though......neeeeeeil.
    you should of drove you car and had a tent in the trunk because you would of saved a shit ton on gas.

Quote Originally Posted by cuda440 View Post
    you should of drove you car and had a tent in the trunk because you would of saved a shit ton on gas.
    I thought it was a better idea to have a 20l jerry can expand and crack in a parking lot nearly burning the motorhome to the ground was a better idea.

You owe me for trailer wiring as it got deleted on the curb when I left your shop. lol

clean and dirty jobs aren't opposites, they are two sides of the same coin - Mike Rowe

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bracketmaster10.ohhh View Post
    Big tire cars have no place in fastest streetcar shootouts. They are for bracket cars with square tube back halfs and ladder bars and open headers and 6000 stall converters with 300 horsepower.

Didn't I read that your friend is building a big tire nova bracket car at that new chassis shop?
    OK L8on that's enough bahahaha
    Lorne@AHR Performance.Specializing in Race Car Fabrication and components. :O)

Quote Originally Posted by jonny cowboy View Post
    OK L8on that's enough bahahaha
    Sorry Lorne I don't "Bracket Race" lol errrr I mean participate in "Bracket Events" LOL

You wanna grudge race your badass street car at this event Mr Chassis Builder??
    9.02 @ 163 SBF single turbo

9.48 @ 140 SBF

http://youtu.be/17lkdqoLt44

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by L8ON View Post
    Sorry Lorne I don't "Bracket Race" lol errrr I mean participate in "Bracket Events" LOL

You wanna grudge race your badass street car at this event Mr Chassis Builder??
    Actually, I would like to participate in an n/a class but i,m not allowed.
    Lorne@AHR Performance.Specializing in Race Car Fabrication and components. :O)

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jonny cowboy View Post
    Actually, I would like to participate in an n/a class but i,m not allowed.
    There is one class and it does not specify on power adder etc.
    Grudge races gladly accepted

Best Et: 8.47@164.5 on 275 drag radials(CD1)

Best ET:7.54@191.5 on 315 drag radials (CD2)
    So far on 275s (3460lbs)4.76@152 (72mm turbos)

Quote Originally Posted by HorsePowerSolutions View Post
    There is one class and it does not specify on power adder etc.
    But is there a tire size limit
    Tony @ AHR Performance