Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Forum Software Upgrade

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bradt View Post
    I've notice that the emoticons are really small now, almost illegible. Can this be fixed?
    I just noticed that also, I'll take a look into it.

edit: test:

Seems it's only on the reply box. For now if you click the smilie logo above to text box it'll popup the proper sizes, or click the [more] box below the emoticons will do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by bradt View Post
    Using the 'insert image' icon doesn't work like I would normally expect it to.

Instead of placing the URL between two image
    Code:
    [img]image[/img]
    tags, it puts them between some weird code I'm not familiar with and creates a thumbnail.

I find this very annoying.
    Has this been fixed. I was trying to upload a picture using photo bucket and I keep getting an error
    65 Falcon future
    1988 mustang ls1 9.64 @ 138 1.34 60ft

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sbfalcon View Post
    Has this been fixed. I was trying to upload a picture using photo bucket and I keep getting an error
    The code and .jpg link works the best, not re-sizing it.

test:

In regards to do the small thumbnail, that's due to bandwidth issues of the boards. It keeps the loading speeds up.

With the image (img) code from third party site it wont effect the speed of the boards. On photobucket you can find a share image link which will create the code for you to copy/paste onto the forums.

Now with the Blog option we dont just get spammed with presription drugs and penis enlargments. It appears that now we get Religion too. http://www.performance-shop.com/entr...rstand-that-is

Edit: i actually read part of it. sorry its watch sales.
    Last edited by OldSkool; 03-15-2015 at 08:34 PM.
    One can not change stupid, but at least you can stun it with a 2 x 4!!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OldSkool View Post
    Now with the Blog option we dont just get spammed with presription drugs and penis enlargments. It appears that now we get Religion too. http://www.performance-shop.com/entr...rstand-that-is

Edit: i actually read part of it. sorry its watch sales.
    Unfortunately the spam bots are getting smarter and actually responded to threads as humans now. A loop hole that has always gone un-noticed is the blogs as they are barely used. Using the report tool will 100% help in cases like this for mods to remove it.

6. Default Forum Software Upgrade

Anything you like.? anything missing.?, some life injection into a part of the forum.? what have you got...

7. Default Forum Software Upgrade

I havent had any problems with the forum speed either. Pretty fast for me.