Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Importing Barrels of E98

Default Importing Barrels of E98

Skip to post 5.
    HiTempGuy is looking after coordinating the fuel purchase now. I have purchased fuel from him in the past. Your money is safe.
    Last edited by Trackman; 05-02-2015 at 12:14 PM. Reason: New better plan

What is the shelf life of this stuff ?

Hey Dan,

Does it all have to be E98 or will race fuel get discounted too? I'm interested in the E98 but just asking because others may be more interested in race fuel.

The shelf life of the fuel is 2 years. I plan to purchase 4 barrels and hopefully burn it all up this season.
    The fuel is coming directly from an ethanol plant in the US. That's all they make.
    I need a commitment of 8 drums by mid May to make it cost effective to be delivered direct to Alberta.

5. Default

Edit
    Last edited by HiTempguy; 07-14-2015 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HiTempguy View Post
    Just noticed this thread, hoping I can maybe help some people out

I have access to E85, E98, and Fuse Race Fuels (did a group buy last year on this very forum).

I sell E85 and E98 at $325cdn/barrel (205L). You won't be able to buy it cheaper. I also have been working on a price list for another Fuse Race Fuels groupbuy, this is delivered in Alberta, everything all in cdn dollar pricing:

Fuse 100 $565
    Fuse 105 $590
    Fuse 110 $610
    Fuse 114 $650
    Fuse 116 $725

Fuse 100OE $590
    Fuse 105OE $625
    Fuse 110OE $650
    Fuse 114OE $690
    Fuse 116OE $1025

Just like before, I am doing this so I can get some cheap fuel myself. The E85/E98 is actually locally sourced, but I am doing a trip down south soon to pick up more Fuse Race Fuel. Trailer is already 3 barrels full for myself, if people are interested, let me know chassisflex@gmail.com or PM on here works
    I purchased 4 barrels of 116 from Hitempguy last fall. The transaction went very smoothly.
    I have searched locally to find E85 and E98 without success. I'm glad you have a connection. At 325.00 for a barrel of fuel I will be purchasing from Hitemp. I will no longer consider importing at this time.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Trackman View Post
    I purchased 4 barrels of 116 from Hitempguy last fall. The transaction went very smoothly.
    I have searched locally to find E85 and E98 without success. I'm glad you have a connection. At 325.00 for a barrel of fuel I will be purchasing from Hitemp. I will no longer consider importing at this time.
    Glad to hear! For E85, I need to get around 10-15 barrels pre-sold to get everything in order, once that hump is initially done, the supplier is much more willing to be liberal with purchasing for all of us. I currently have 4 barrels of E85 pre-sold, if you are in for 4, that puts us very close to the 10. I had a meeting today actually with the supplier, so this is going ahead as long as there is enough interest!

What's the timing? I'll need a bunch of barrels but not for at least another month.

I'd be down for 2 drums of e98
    Infamous Automotive
    Just making a old pile as fast as possible, Da Pinto 9.79@137
    Dirty shop truck 10.8's@126 4600lbs Sold!
    The "PO-MOD" Twin turbo LS Chevette.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by never View Post
    What's the timing? I'll need a bunch of barrels but not for at least another month.
    Well, the timing is now I have no problem holding onto supply if it is prepaid for, I have the storage facilities. I need to be able to demonstrate to the supplier that there is enough demand for me to buy in bulk. This is probably one of the only shots Alberta will get to have a steady supply of E85.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Dario View Post
    I'd be down for 2 drums of e98
    I currently have 8 barrels committed, if Dario here is down for 2, that puts us at 10. This has been accomplished in about 2 days of advertising, so spread the word! If you guys want it, I will supply it