Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Importing Barrels of E98

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Trackman View Post
    4 barrels delivered to my door! Can't beat that.
    Probably saved 1500 bucks vs VP.
    As long as people are happy, I'm happy

Just dropped off a couple of barrels of Fuse 105 to a road race guy tonight. Lots of E98 going out the door, hopefully people keep buying!

Do you happen to have any E85 barrels in stock?

A friend of mine would be in for one.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by karolko View Post
    Do you happen to have any E85 barrels in stock?

A friend of mine would be in for one.
    I have one single barrel currently left He can text/call 780-920-1819 or email chassiflex@gmail.com if interested.

Keep in mind, its not hard for me to go get stock. I have another bulk purchase lined up and ready to go, but I would like to see some more commitment from people first. I don't want to sit on thousands of litres of ethanol over winter haha.

4. Default

This should be fun, we have a customer taking his 800whp (?) 997 turbo to the dyno on Wednesday. So far he says the car is running great on the E85 I provided, but he had unfortunately filled his car with the E85 while he still had a large amount of gas in the tank causing a fairly low ethanol mixture (~55%). I dropped off a barrel of E98 yesterday for him and he got the mixture in the car up to 83.5% so he is looking forward to seeing what the car puts down! I asked him to send some videos of the dyno runs if he can

I switched my Pinto last week to the E98 I got from you, I haven't dyno'd it yet (other issues) but it seems to really like it, The one thing I noticed is in bumper to bumper traffic the hottest it ever got was 190*, normally it would go nucular on gas.
    Infamous Automotive
    Just making a old pile as fast as possible, Da Pinto 9.79@137
    Dirty shop truck 10.8's@126 4600lbs Sold!
    The "PO-MOD" Twin turbo LS Chevette.

6. Default

Anyone with new dyno or track numbers using this fuel?
    I'm still putting my junk together.

Quote Originally Posted by HiTempguy View Post
    This should be fun, we have a customer taking his 800whp (?) 997 turbo to the dyno on Wednesday. So far he says the car is running great on the E85 I provided, but he had unfortunately filled his car with the E85 while he still had a large amount of gas in the tank causing a fairly low ethanol mixture (~55%). I dropped off a barrel of E98 yesterday for him and he got the mixture in the car up to 83.5% so he is looking forward to seeing what the car puts down! I asked him to send some videos of the dyno runs if he can
    997Dyno.jpg

Adam,
    The fuel is great! The car put down 855 WHP and loved it (84.5% Ethanol). We stopped there as the engine is still completely stock. I plan on running the same fuel from you next year with bigger turbos and fully built engine. It should put down 1300-1400 WHP.

James
    Attached Images Attached Images

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by vr6tee View Post
    997Dyno.jpg

Adam,
    The fuel is great! The car put down 855 WHP and loved it (84.5% Ethanol). We stopped there as the engine is still completely stock. I plan on running the same fuel from you next year with bigger turbos and fully built engine. It should put down 1300-1400 WHP.

James
    Wow, I completely missed this post. That is incredible, I am glad the fuel is working out

Fuel worked good for me too. Made the same power as on Q16
    Infamous Automotive
    Just making a old pile as fast as possible, Da Pinto 9.79@137
    Dirty shop truck 10.8's@126 4600lbs Sold!
    The "PO-MOD" Twin turbo LS Chevette.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Dario View Post
    Fuel worked good for me too. Made the same power as on Q16

Jeez I need to check P-Shop more often. That is great to hear Dario!