Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This page is slow.

I think Coleo should post more often.
    The views and information expressed here are randomly generated computer giberish and in no way reflect my own, Thank You.

Everyone should post more often.

That is the point of this thread.

3. Default

Go fuck yourself thales. That is not at all what happened on beyond. You spammed the board with threads and would talk down to anyone who thought different. Took it as far as insults and veiled threats. Then you got banned after 6 months of making the current events section a total mess.

If this site is dying it's likely cause you killed it. Please don't take this post as a sign to come back. But this is my first post here, so you are generating traffic way to go.

Still living in a basement? Anyone in touch with Elchoppahead? Now that would be an interesting return if he was bored enough!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtsniffer View Post
    Go fuck yourself thales. That is not at all what happened on beyond. You spammed the board with threads and would talk down to anyone who thought different. Took it as far as insults and veiled threats. Then you got banned after 6 months of making the current events section a total mess.

If this site is dying it's likely cause you killed it. Please don't take this post as a sign to come back. But this is my first post here, so you are generating traffic way to go.
    LOL. at what you call talking down to people. I tell people that climate change is real, and they cry and claim it isn't. Claiming that something so obvious, is not real, is the methodology of a child.

In the past I have said a lot of things that have upset people here. People don't want to deal with reality if it might effect their pocket book.

Here is a recap of the warnings I gave in the past. These warnings mad some people furious.

1. The PC's are overheating the economy, oil prices cannot possibly stay this high and a dip will cause a crash.

2. The PC's will be voted out in the next election.

3. The Americans handling of the middle east will cause the rise of something worse than the Taliban.

4. Unless we clean up the tarsands, European countries will stop buying our oil.

5. Alberta should be building refineries so that we are not constantly abused with artificially inflated gasoline prices.

6. Climate change is going to cause drought in Canada's west. Crops will be badly hurt.

For some of the comments I made, people would respond with discrimination by comparing my invisible disability to people with visual disabilities.

Banning me from sites has never had anything to do with my conduct, but rather my message and my unwillingness to bow down to bullies and stupid people.

I come to the site because racecar

7. Default

I come to this site so I can see what everyone is building and buy parts,sell parts. read messages from people whom need to go to the garage and work on their stuff and not clutter up the messages with mindless crap.

Global warming is real, damn rights cant wait for it to speed its shit up minus 45 is too damn cold.

As for the government, I may just run for office. The red neck party where, loud exhaust, drinkin and carrying on is praised. Where we give more money to teachers and nurses instead of stupid hockey or football goofs.

There you even got me on a rant.

Lars
    I have a problem I see Mustangs and I think "Hello there".

Default This page is slow

How the hell do people think crap like this is funny.
    Sometimes I think the death penalty isnt a half bad idea.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by VROY View Post
    Does anyone post here anymore?

Seems like this page is completely dead.

Was it the new ownership that killed it?
    It was you and your ilk that ruined it fucktard. I heard you made quite a few friends as beyond and yellowbullet. Who knows what other sites you've been trolling while you live in your moms basement on AISH. LOL

Still waiting for you to 'come by and see me' like you promised a few years ago. Anytime fucktard.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by VROY View Post

Beyond Admin; BAN.
    Best story ever Bro.