Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Canada's censorship scandal makes British news lol

1. Default Canada's censorship scandal makes British news lol

In Canada, the right wing promote free speech, unless its true, or against them. lol.

Following Atwood having her Trudeau hair/Harpers personal groomer piece pulled, people took notice....

all the way across the pond.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...er-hair-canada

Where was Ezra Lerunt championing her cause?

So, the "right" pushes their right to tell lies, but wants to censor truth, scientists, and public sector workers in their free time.

lol.

Give it a break!! Everyone nowadays other than those who realize what's really going down.... Thinks their thinkin, opinion, culture.... Is right, everyone else who thinks different is fked in the head!

3. Default

Comrade Toma can't help it , he can't stand the fact that not everyone agrees with him. I like prime minister Harper , and I think his job has been adequate over the last 10 years.........go ahead and shoot me for feeling that way. I know comrade Toma would like an NDP overlord to rule over us but a politician with a beard surely has something to hide.

4. Default

This is the simplest election to vote in ever.... If you like the last 10 years vote for Harper. If you like tax , borrow and spend , vote Ndp. If you like nice hair, and his last name, vote Liberal.......lol

So Atwood writes a piece pointing out that a discussion about hair is trivializing the election (presumably because she thinks that isn't a good thing) and now instead has a discussion about HER trivializing the election. Yay good job Margaret!
    Tunnel Ram Scam: "actually dons language arts is horrible no way he could edit anything"

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Roddychop View Post
    This is the simplest election to vote in ever.... If you like the last 10 years vote for Harper. If you like tax , borrow and spend , vote Ndp. If you like nice hair, and his last name, vote Liberal.......lol
    Let me fix that for you.

1) If you are stupid, undereducated, and like wanna be dictators and crooks, vote for Harper..... who sunk the economy, created crazy debt during an epic boom, vote Harper.

2) If you want just a little different, but not much, but been in power before, vote Liberals.

3) If you want just a little different, but not much, but first time in power, so they will have something to prove, vote NDP.

4) If you want the most moral, honest person, with the most integrity, vote Green.

However, as much as I would vote Green, I have to vote for NDP, because this country's number one priority is getting rid of wanna be Kim.

Simple, right?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tomak View Post
    Let me fix that for you.

1) If you are stupid, undereducated, and like wanna be dictators and crooks, vote for Harper..... who sunk the economy, created crazy debt during an epic boom, vote Harper.

2) If you want just a little different, but not much, but been in power before, vote Liberals.

3) If you want just a little different, but not much, but first time in power, so they will have something to prove, vote NDP.

4) If you want the most moral, honest person, with the most integrity, vote Green.

However, as much as I would vote Green, I have to vote for NDP, because this country's number one priority is getting rid of wanna be Kim.

Simple, right?
    Not sure where you are getting all your information from, looks made up and quite biased.

Here is a link to what years the PMs racked up the most amount of debt.
    http://http://www.cbc.ca/news/multimedia/canada-s-deficits-and-surpluses-1963-to-2015-1.3042571

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Drastius View Post
    Not sure where you are getting all your information from, looks made up and quite biased.

Here is a link to what years the PMs racked up the most amount of debt.
    http://http://www.cbc.ca/news/multimedia/canada-s-deficits-and-surpluses-1963-to-2015-1.3042571
    Nope.

Worst economic history, and gdp growth since ww2. Harper.
    Bill c51, wanna be dictator, Harper.
    Taking over 7 years of liberal surplus, and turning into 8 years of deficit, Harper.
    A billion $ in self serving ads, and spin doctors. harper.
    robbing veterans Harper..
    Robbing tax payers, selling off our share in General Motors to cover his failure... Harper.
    Only candidate that avoids pride celebrations? Harper.
    Only guy that travels with a tax payer paid grooming assistant? Harper.

and bills to unprotect the environement. Pick fights wi5h Russia, send billions to Ukraine, stick our noses in with the US in the mid east.

All Harper Clown. Biggest threat to Canadians, is him.

OK Toma, we all get it - you don't like Harper. As far as I can recall, the ballot asks you to choose someone not to not-choose someone. So please apply your massive intellect and enlighten all of us uneducated crook-likers and tell us what the other candidates are actually going to do for us if they're elected, and what track record you base that analysis on. Harper being a terrible Prime Minister doesn't validate the policies or capabilities of any of the other choices.
    Tunnel Ram Scam: "actually dons language arts is horrible no way he could edit anything"

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tomak View Post
    Only candidate that avoids pride celebrations? Harper.
    Ha ha , so what. You will never see me in a pride parade either. I respect someone more that doesn't pander to every cause. The fact they can have their own parade in a free country should be reward enough. Go try it in Russia.