Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Senator, and former Conservative loyalist rips Harper, calls him Dictator

1. Default Senator, and former Conservative loyalist rips Harper, calls him Dictator

Well shit.... and I got in trouble for calling him wanna be dictator.

http://ottawacitizen.com/storyline/h...1600-word-post

At least the article explains why we should trust the word of this fine, upstanding citizen.

Brazeau, who is facing fraud charges stemming from his Senate expense claims, ....

Brazeau was booted from Conservative caucus in 2013 after being charged with assault and sex assault. He is currently on trial and has pleaded not guilty.

3. Default

That guy looks like a washed up wrestling star......

The leader should be dictating what is going on in the party, that's why he's the leader. The last thing I want is a prime minister that sits around and asks what everyone else thinks.

You can't sit around and think about what your position is......you have to know ......otherwise you leave yourself open to suggestion.

From what I've seen, Patrick Brazeau should be thankful someone else is willing to guide his decision-making. It's pretty obvious the decisions he makes on his own actually suck.
    Tunnel Ram Scam: "actually dons language arts is horrible no way he could edit anything"

5. Default

What you think of him not withsanding, it is interesting that it all falls into the bigger picture.

It's like if I hand you a single piece of a puzzle, and tell you: "This is a Unicorn"

You look at it, and tell me I'm crazy, it's just a brown puzzle piece.

Then, hundreds of pieces start trickling in, and then it kinda starts looking like a Unicorn...

A few more pieces, and pretty soon, you should be able to see what it's going to be.

All these little tidbits, everyone that you discount, are pieces, telling you who this piece of Shit Prime Minister is as a Person. And they are painting a very scary picture.

You would have to be blind. deaf and dumb at this point not to see it.

6. Default

7. Default

Oh there goes goes the anti PC shit. Please tell me who's now the lesser of the two evils? Please tell me what you expect me or us to do.... PLEASE��!

In your case Toma it's obvious that you're not looking at a bunch of independent pieces and putting them together to figure out what the final picture is. Rather you've decided in advance what the picture is and you're taking random bits of color and creating a mosaic that fits your pre-conceived notion.
    Tunnel Ram Scam: "actually dons language arts is horrible no way he could edit anything"