1. Default The Sensible Environmentalist

Interesting stats, worth watching.

Brad S Taylor
    RE/MAX Realty Professionals
    Email: bradtaylor@realtybybrad.com
    Mobile: 403.703.1508
    Office: 403.259.4141

2. Default

I watched a couple of those videos and found them very interesting. Thanks for posting them. There is a certain segment of people who don't want to listen to this kind of stuff because they are convinced the science is " settled " . Oops, I forgot I'm late for my flat earth society meeting. ....lol

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Roddychop View Post
    I watched a couple of those videos and found them very interesting. Thanks for posting them. There is a certain segment of people who don't want to listen to this kind of stuff because they are convinced the science is " settled " . Oops, I forgot I'm late for my flat earth society meeting. ....lol
    I think it's a little like a typical car guy, on a car guy forum, trying to wade into a discussion on particle physics. Instead of writing it again, this iw what I wrote to another fella who asked me to watch the video....

Look, I have 2 degrees in Science, working on a third, and my transcript of taking random interesting shit (to me) is like 4 pages long lol. I respect science, the scientific method, and the peer review process.

I don't really argue climate change anymore, anymore than I'm gonna argue against particle physicists, or theoretical mathematicians, or any other scientist. I'll present scientific evidence (real), or pass along scientific opinion, but I wont argue it on a scientific level. You will never win against a "google scientist".

It's happening, it's real, according to the smart and hard working men and women who's entire education and career is based on science in related fields.

I skipped through he video quickly, and it's the typical case of cherry picking data that supports his nonsense.

Climate science is just another victim of the scourge of "google experts" we see to day, at the expense of real science.

4. Default

I think the fact you keep mentioning Google scientists to be very APT.