Thread: Scumbag's dumping garbage

1. Default Scumbag's dumping garbage

I live outside the city and one thing that really pisses me off is when people dump garbage on private land and in ditches. Where in the hell did people learn that this is ok ? How would they like it if I came and took a crap in their hot tub ? It's only $20 to take a small load to the dump. I really worry about what I do if I ever catch someone doing this. Here's some examples of what has been dumped around me in the last 10 months.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (100.6 KB, 67 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (97.8 KB, 65 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (98.4 KB, 59 views)
    • File Type: jpg 4.jpg (57.1 KB, 69 views)

I live out of the city too but don't ever see anything like that. The worst around here is a garbage bag that likely flew out of the back of a pickup or off of a trailer. Your pics look like blatant dumping.

My wifes parents live on the edge of Edmonton and I see this all the time by their place. Tires, couches, large appliances, big bags of garbage, TV's.... Disgusting.

'99 SVT Cobra
    Forged, Ported, Cammed, D1-SC blown. Backed by a T-56 Magnum.
    687 RWHP & 590 RWTQ
    My latest dyno video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzXnxqGmg1c

Quote Originally Posted by HorsePowerSolutions View Post
    Hell you even got fed by adam and we all know he cant drive his way through a drive thru nevermind a race!

A load of shingles? That's pretty bold, It would have taken awhile to get that load off. You live to the north of the city?
    1987 Mustang GT T-Top

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 87PONYGT View Post
    A load of shingles? That's pretty bold, It would have taken awhile to get that load off. You live to the north of the city?
    Straight east of the airport. Some of those piles of garbage I reported to the MD and they just left them there. I would love to catch one of these scum in the act........or maybe not I might end up in jail.

I lived in Taradale for 3 years and almost always worked east of the city and would see a new pile almost daily, It's disgusting the things people will do. When we moved into the house in Taradale it was right by the "lake" so we went for a walk and there were couches, beds, shopping carts, dressers and whatever else people didn't want laying in there. So glad I got out of the city!
    1987 Mustang GT T-Top

I'm 20 minutes west of Red Deer and see this, couches, bags of garbage, I've even seen a washing machine 1/2 mile from my place in the ditch!
    And it's a drive to get here!!
    Makes me crazy
    The views and information expressed here are randomly generated computer giberish and in no way reflect my own, Thank You.

8. Default

Spotted this on the way to town today, country hills and stoney trail.
    Attached Images Attached Images

9. Default

Some people are lazy and just don't care. Who know what goes on in their head.