Thread: Any cell phone experts on board??

Default Any cell phone experts on board??

I'm a total dope when it comes to electronics etc. and have a cell phone question please.

I am with Fido and am happy with their service but have an issue they can't help with.

My present phone is a Samsung Galaxy Q and like Fido phones it has a SIM card.

Previously when I got a new phone, I could switch the SIM card and all is well.

I decided to get modern and bought an Apple i PHONE 6 from Fido that also uses a SIM card but it is a different style.

I got the info transferred from my old SIM card to the new phone SIM card but my texts didn't forward.

The lady who transferred my data didn't know how to transfer texts so I didn't activate the new phone yet.

So the question is:

Can texts be transferred from my present SIM card phone to the new i phone 6 Sim card phone??

Any input is appreciated!!

Thanks
    Randy

I've never had texts transferred when buying a new phone, and I have a 6 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Uber88GT View Post
    I've never had texts transferred when buying a new phone, and I have a 6 as well.
    O.K., its probably impossible, in case I ever end up on Judge Judy I would have liked to have kept the texts.

Thanks
    Randy

4. Default

Just keep your old phone. Texts will still be there as long as the phone turns on.

Good luck on your Judge Judy case
    99 GMC Sonoma ZQ8 On Nitrous

Google backup my android phone. There are lots of apps that will do it for you

Default Any cell phone experts on board

Hey there. Thanks man but I've got a G&G CM 16 Raider - L now. But my buddy here is looking for one. I'll talk to him and call you later is that ok?
    Cheers

Default Any cell phone experts on board

Nice. I talk to my boss to get the day off and hopefully be there.
    Is someone driving there from hastings maybe and could pick me up?

8. Default mdlicenzia.ru/nrs

МД - лицензирование.
    Услуги:

1. Предоставление специалистов уже состоящих в НРС для вступления/прохождения проверки в СРО за 30000 руб. (60000руб.)

Требования
    При наличии у Вас специалистов с высшим профильным образованием – стоимость нашей помощи в размещении и доработке документов составит 15 000 руб. за специалиста с гарантией внесения в НРС!
    Повышение квалификации на специалиста - 4 000 руб.
    При отсутствии профильных специалистов, возможно предоставление сотрудников с образованием по профилю и стажем, но с условием официального оформления трудовых отношений с организацией по ТК с окладом не менее 5 000 руб. Стоимость подготовки документов составит от 30 000 руб.

Подробнее: http://www.mdlicenzia.ru/nrs/