Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Edmonton annexing more land

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Queens Cowboy View Post
    This is more concerning: http://corporate.flyeia.com/node/672807

Click on the Fact Sheet for more info.
    I showed this to a pretty reliable source for track info and they say this plan has changed and it wont take place for 10 years.
    2002 S10 Xtreme
    FPS Engines 408 88mm TH400 275 Radial
    8.39@163

Quote Originally Posted by blackx View Post
    I showed this to a pretty reliable source for track info and they say this plan has changed and it wont take place for 10 years.
    10 years, maybe, but it's still in the works to happen. There goes a bunch of shut down area, return road and possibly some of the road course. I work at EIA, and pre-liminary construction has begun on the twinning of Hwy 19.
    If you can read this, thank a teacher; If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

Quote Originally Posted by bbcc View Post
    Reliable source? Man that's a very aggressive timeline. Makes a guy wonder about the investments made into the facility if management knew the end was nigh.

reliable?? not entirely sure about that. but recurring story was that the owner was going through a divorce and she was going to take him to the cleaners. apparently they arent getting a divorce now. but you know how them things go. the way i heard the 3-4 years was that he signed a new lease for that time frame and he isnt into doing it after that. yeah it all may be hearsay but usually the story changes a little bit here and there . i have heard the same story consistently now for at least a year.
    Ford---at least they circle the problem

The airport expansion is not happening for many years and thats a fact.

Default Edmonton annexing more land

30 new licensees, and they do this twice a year now, right? So 60 per year? I thought that number used to be more like 150 per year. Has productivity really increased that much?