Thread: Where to have a roll bar installed?

1. Default Where to have a roll bar installed?

I'm looking for suggestions on where to have a roll bar installed in my 4th gen fbody - nothing crazy, just a 6 point with a couple swing out bars. I had a guy in Calgary lined up but he's having some health issues and can't do it any longer. Any suggestions? I'm in Calgary and willing to trailer the car but would prefer someone in the south if possible. Thanks

Andrew
    1996 Pontiac Trans Am WS6...389 LT1 with Lloyd Elliot Trick Flow heads, BIG cam, 24x system w/LS1 ECU, M6 w/street twin, Moser 9", full suspension...

Dario (Turbo Dario) at Infamous Automotive built a 10 point for my 89 TransAm last year, which I am very happy with the fit and finish. It received NHRA certification last weekend with flying colours. His availabilty may be a problem though, if you are in a rush.

3. Default

Thanks for the response HP52TA - the shop I was originally referring to was Infamous Auto, so I'm still searching.
    1996 Pontiac Trans Am WS6...389 LT1 with Lloyd Elliot Trick Flow heads, BIG cam, 24x system w/LS1 ECU, M6 w/street twin, Moser 9", full suspension...