Thread: 438" SBF Nitrous Engine

Default 438" SBF Nitrous Engine

438” SBF Nitrous engine 4.125 x 4.100

Ross Custom Nitrous Pistons (with spares), GRP Aluminum Rods, Dart Block, Callies Crankshaft, Comp Custom Nitrous Cam, Lifters, Rockers, pushrods, Springs, AFR 220 Renegade Heads, Edelbrock 2828 Intake, Holley 1050 carb, GZ vacuum pump, motor plate…….and much more

Options are: Inductions Solutions Sledgehammer system, NPC2006 nitrous controller, Torque converter, etc………

This engine has gone 5.0’s @ 140 in a 2850 lbs car on 26x8.5 tires. Engine makes just over 700hp and a lot more on nitrous. The engine can be had by itself, or with all the nitrous system, controller, bottles, tune up info………however you want it. The engine has around 40 passes since new rods & pistons, and I will disassemble and freshen before it goes to its new home. Don’t waste my time…… this engine is no joke and hauls the mail and is proven! ……. don’t ask for a cam card, or engine specs, unless you are prepared to buy it. All the tune up sheets, dyno info, and my knowledge of this combo come with the purchase price, but I will not baby sit you at the track, but I will help if I have time.

Call or text me if you are interested 780-991-3520

$17,000 for the engine carb to pan – nitrous and other stuff extra
    Attached Images Attached Images
    89 Mustang Coupe
    SBF - single plate nitrous system
    26x8.5's (1/8 mile) 5.16 @ 139 mph